Circus/Fire and Children's Entertainer for over 20 years, specialising in children's parties and events from 2 - teens, all the way up to family friendly shows and compere for larger shows. Children's performer and host/compere, circus performance and balloon modelling, magic and storytelling, adventure and excitement. Fire dancer, hooper and poi spinner - solo and with full troupe for larger shows.
Bringing a special fairytale magic to any event, Lily has organised and run children's areas at many festivals, including creating themed shows, she choreographs and performs in large scale fire dance circus shows and also loves balloon modelling of which she has published books on the art of twisting.
Her passion lies in performing and creating comedy shows for children, with a hint of circus magic in every one!
stacey• 3 Jun 2018
Absolutely amazing!! So so happy with the entertainment and the entertainer, she was just great and have to children so hooked with everything she did, every parent told me that the party was just incredible. Booking my package was very straightforward and lily lou was so accommodating to what i wanted. My daughter told me that i was the best day ever!! So 100% will be back next year also have another daughter who's birthday is in a couple of months so know what I'm doing for her birthday this y...
Pam Edgington• 7 Oct 2018
We had a fabulous time hosting my daughter’s bridal shower which was themed as a vintage tea party. Toxy came to do balloon modelling with us which was hilarious but also great to be learning a new skill. We made fascinators, bracelets, hats - to name just a few, which was very appropriate for the forthcoming wedding. This company proved to be very adaptable and amenable to our wishes and theme; the booking was easy too. Highly recommended by all of us.
Zahira Edwards• 8 Jun 2017
Lily and her team were absolutely fantastic. The children really enjoyed themselves and I think a few adults may have given it a go at times!
We had the circus free play area and a stilt walker which went down a storm!
The team were so friendly and we would definitely hire them again in the future.
Overall - Fantastic.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes!
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit as can adapt to most, for children's parties recommended around 30 children with circus skills parties and facepainting needing a rough estimate beforehand as an extra instructor/artist may need to be brought in for larger events.
- Any special requirements for the show?Parties can be performed in most spaces, I can adapt any party to the space! Fire shows require ceiling height over 15ft (minimum) Circus ring space requirements 15ft x 15ft but more always welcome for circus areas.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes!
- Is the show safe?Yes! Risk assessments are done when needed and all insurance held for circus and fire.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes!
- What venues can you work in?Any For circus skills a high ceiling is always useful, and I have all the necessary insurance etc for fire performing inside and outside.
- What age range do you work with?2 years - 13 years for birthday parties. Circus parties and events any age. Compere any age.
- How long is your performance?Parties from one - two hours Shows from 20 - 45 mins
Children's party entertainment, Balloon modelling, Magic, Storytelling, Fun and Games, Dance routines, Crafts, Circus skills, Circus shows and Fire performances, Large scale choreography for fire show...