Liane is a Portuguese singer, songwriter, composer and multi-instrumentalist.
Laura N• Nov. 10, 2018
Amazing voice, really cool arrangements! She re imagines the songs that we all know and makes them unique to her voice
Camille O• Oct. 9, 2018
Thank you for playing at our events this week.
It was an absolute pleasure having you - you're very talented!
Your music was complimented and appreciated by guests and client.
We have added you to our books for future events."
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Hotel / Restaurant events; Corporate events; Weddings; Wedding anniversaries; Wedding proposals; Birthday parties; Private events; Bar / Club / Venues events; Outdoors events; Christmas parties; New Year's Eve parties; Funeral / Memorial services; Recording sessions
- Who are your previous clients?Daisy Green Collection (London, UK) Carrousel London (London, UK) Nova Foods (London, UK)
- How long do you play for?I usually play sets of 45 minutes. I can play up to 4 sets per event, so 4x45min (total playtime: 3hours). However, depending on the event's demands, I can play up to 4 hours with one or two breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. I am a Musician's Union member as well.
- How much space do you require?Around 2 to 3 square meters. Just enough for me to place the mic stand and play guitar while I sing.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I take song requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a break after each set of 45 minutes. Depending on the event's demands, my breaks last 15 to 30 minutes.
Her musical work ranges from acoustic, to jazz, to soul, fitting into a variety of purposes.