Lewis Bishop Photography
First, let me introduce myself, my name is Lewis, a Northampton based Wedding & Event Photographer covering the whole of the UK and beyond.
My Journey started in my hometown of Northampton in 2015, I have since spread my wings and photographed at many stunning locations across the UK and Internationally.
I’ve built up a reputation over the years for being professional, creative, relaxed and fun. I have just as much fun as the guests believe me and I know from experience that creating a positive vibe brings out the best in people a which in return brings better quality photography.
I can sincerely say I have loved every single Wedding & Event I’ve captured and have met a lot of incredible people along the way.
The positive testimonials I have received over the years has given me the drive to push my skills and techniques further and my aim is to consistently deliver top-notch services and excellent photography.
I understand that hiring the correct photographer can be one of the mos...
Anonymous User• 8 Dec 2018
"Lewis comes highly recommended! He captured some truly beautiful images of our wedding day, made all our guests feel at ease, acted quickly when things changed and was a delight to work with. Quick witted, quick footed and very talented!
- Claire Crew"
- What services do you offer?Wedding & Event Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All Wedding packages include a USB with photographs on, I also offer Photo albums
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I shoot a mixture of styles!
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Canon cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Private password protected gallery through my website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I edit the photographs taken on the day
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No