Hello and welcome, my name is Lewis, I'm a Northampton based Wedding & Event Photographer covering the whole of the UK and beyond.
My Journey started in my hometown of Northampton in 2015, I have since spread my wings and photographed at many stunning locations across the UK and even overseas.
I Love 'being in the moment' and specialise in candid, natural photography making sure those 'real' moments are captured, delivering you unforgettable images so you can relive your experience time and time again.
I like to describe my style and approach as relaxed, creative and honest.
I can sincerely say I have loved every single Wedding & Event I’ve captured and I have met a lot of incredible people along the way.
"Lewis comes highly recommended! He captured some truly beautiful images of our wedding day, made all our guests feel at ease, acted quickly when things changed and was a delight to work with. Quick witted, quick footed and very talented!
- Claire Crew"
Services From Lewis Bishop Photography
Wedding Photography - Silver Photography Package
Wedding Photography - Bronze Photography Package
Wedding Photography - Platinum Photography Package
Wedding Photography - Gold Photography Package
Event Photography - Bronze Package
Event Photography - Silver Package
Event Photography - Gold Photography Package
Event Photography - Platinum Photography Package
- What services do you offer?Wedding & Event Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All Wedding packages include a USB with photographs on, I also offer Photo albums
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I shoot a mixture of styles!
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Canon cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Private password protected gallery through my website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I edit the photographs taken on the day
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No