Level Eleven is a full-time, professional wedding and portrait studio based in East Kent. We cover weddings both locally, nationally and even abroad. Our photos are quirky and unusual, very contemporary and stylized in feel. It's possibly your mum may not like our style - but we're sure you will! Think 'relaxed glamour!' and you'll be on the right lines but a visit to the website is the best way to see what we do.
We're fully insured. well presented, friendly and efficient in fitting into your day without taking it over. We're always conscious of the huge responsibility we've been given, and treat you and your guests with every courtesy. We can usually burn through the dreaded 'family shots' in 15 minutes whilst producing beautiful images.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I can draw on many contacts, but have never missed a single one of the 250 weddings I've been booked to shoot!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Full-time professionals.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, all that pass edit.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes - all images are displayed on line.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital Cameras, Elinchrom portable lighting. Most importantly, an assistant who doubles as a pack-mule to carry it all!
- What style of photos do you take?Stylized and contemporary portraits and group shots, lots of 'documentary' style images to tell the story of your day.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No!
- What services do you offer?Wedding & Portrait Services
- What does the wedding package include?Our standard package includes a pre-wedding photo-shoot and planning meeting to get you used to being photographed (not too many of our couples are professional models and this really helps your confidence!) On the day, we'll be with you for 6 hours photography - photographer and lighting assistant. We then deliver all* the images to you on a presentation USB memory stick. They have been individually 'finished' to adjust contrast, saturation, sharpness and colour balance - these are fully 'print-ready' - not just camera files. The difference is huge! We can supply albums and prints of course - but we feel that possession of the digital images is the most important thing for most couples. If you'd like to tailor your own package - just ask!
Our standard package includes a pre-wedding photo-shoot and planning meeting to get you used to being photographed (not too many of our couples are professional models and this really helps your confi...