Hi, I'm Helen, a Professional Face Painter and I absolutely love creating a live, interactive face art experience where your guests are stars of the show.
I bring my stunning professional kit and create ingenious designs, inspired by your guests. Creating endless opportunities for selfies and those "remember when" moments, treasured snapshots in time to add to your personal story.
When the Face Paint has gone, your memories live on.
Suzanne Woodhouse• Feb. 15, 2020
Helen was fantastic! She dressed for the occasion in lots of sparkle at my little boy’s rockets and stardust themed birthday party. The face painting was skilled and colourful, she had a wonderful manner with the children and she delivered everything she promised!. I found her to be warm, friendly, helpful and she went the extra mile. We couldn’t recommend her enough and would definitely use her again in the future. Thank you Helen, from the Woodhouse family :)
- How long do you need to set up?I require 30 minutes. I always arrive in good time to set up and be ready to paint, before your start time.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I am covered for 5 million.
- What experience do you have working with children?I currently work with children as a Professional Face Painter. My other role is as an art teacher, delivering after school art clubs for primary schools.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I have an enhanced DBS.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, please invite as many as you wish. I tailor my quote to your event.
- How many children can you paint?I can paint an average of 12 children an hour. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
- Do you paint under 3 years old?I am not able to paint under 3's as as it contravenes the terms of our insurance.
Face Painting for Children
Face Art for Adults
Festival Glitter for everyone
Quality entertainment for Private Parties, Family Events, Weddings and Festivals.