I provide a full Elvis Tribute show, playing the kings songs from every decade, with the 70’s being the most popular. Also available is a full Gospel show.
Rhani Moran• July 20, 2019
Elvis was absolutely fantastic he put on a great performance with audience participation and the comments we received was everybody had a brilliant night especially the Birthday Boy Stevie he's a massive Elvis fan so he didn't disappoint him. So if I need to book an Elvis again we'll come back to you. Thank you
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Events, Corporate Events.
- How long do you play for?Set lists and length of playing times can be discussed. There is an option for a one hour set. 2x45 min sets & 2 x 1 hour sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Can work in any size space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as I have enough notice it should not be a problem.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually around 20 mins to half an hour
With a set list comprising over just over 240 songs, all the hits are available.