Lee Christiansen Photography
The best headshot photographer in West London, Middlesex with 13+ years experience and now Linkedin UK's sole preferred headshot photographer.
Commercial experience, shooting for many of the top blue-chips and local companies alike. Product, PR, Advertising, Events, Corporate Headshots...
A great portrait / headshot / product studio here in Uxbridge, West London - fully fitted wit the absolute best of everything and dedicated to the task.
Friendly, creative, guaranteed delivery and personal attention at all times. Full retouching service with fully calibrated post production suite and fine art quality printing.
- What services do you offer?Photography, Retouching, Design, Album Design, Printing, Framing
- What does the wedding package include?Every wedding is different. My style is reportage and I offer digital and album packages. Tell me what you want...
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?You are my only client on the day.
- What style of photos do you take?For Weddings - reportage For Commercial - the best you'll ever need For Product - Amazing with fine attention to detail For Headshots - simply the best you've seen For Portraiture - You - but better than you've ever looked...
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon, Eizo, Profoto. All beautifully maintained and full backups of everything. Tethered shooting for portraiture, headshots, product and commercial when appropriate. Multiple data backups so your images are secure.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I create a custom mini-website just for you - for all clients.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I've been known to deliver within hours or minutes... For more complex jobs it takes longer. Discuss your needs and I'll try my best to accommodate.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I edit image selections before sending to insure you get the best. Don't worry, you won't be missing anything. And those I supply can get that extra TLC.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?When you book me, you get me. I work occasionally with assistants depending on budget and requirements.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No one can ever truly make that promise - otherwise you'd always be paying extra for a backup in the price. But in 20 years of professional work across TV and photography, I have never failed to shoot a project 100% of my ability. If disaster strikes you can be sure I will turn every stone to find someone great for you.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I own the copyright as most quality professionals would. But I grant a licence for usage.
Bar and Bat Mitzvah Photography
Private Parties Photography