Introducing Larks vintago duo..............
They specialise in all things vintage! From wartime to the swinging 40s to the memorable 60s, Larks will cater to all of your events, whether it be your first dance at your wedding or a vintage surprise party.
With years of experience in both the music and theatre industries, Larks can tailor their sets to work with your requirements and wow your guests. Their vast theatre experience, including work in London's West end, means they provide thoroughly professional entertainment.
Larks repertoire covers everything from the early 1900s right through to the 60s. (Though they can take any requests of any genre) Their extensive experience in the theatre world also means they can perform any Musical Theatre requests and can also perform Disney classics at your children's parties.
Stephanie and Helen are friendly and approachable and as qualified teachers, have extensive experience working with people of all ages.
They regularly perform at events ...
Andrew Bennett• 4 Aug 2018
Saw Larks at WithFest. They filled the tent and the crowd were up and dancing to all the swing stuff. Great singers too.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are taken between sets when required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can take requests from any genre
- How much space do you require?We can adapt to any space
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Full public liability insurance Full DBS checks and child protection certifications Equipment is PAT tested
- Who are your previous clients?Hull City Council, Beverley Vintage Fair, Burton Agnes, Cleethorpes Veterans Weekend, Hull Veterans Weekend, East riding of Yorkshire council, Hedon Town Council, Hull Beer festival, Sunningdale Residential Home, Allandale Residential Home, Skirlington Market, Withernsea Sands Holiday Park, Hull Minster, Beverley Minster.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full containable PA system
- How long do you play for?Sets can last anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours or can be split through the day.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, wedding, funerals, private functions, charity events, festivals, vintage events, wartime events, Christmas events
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, wedding, funerals, private functions, charity events, festivals, vintage events, wartime events, christmas events
Example set list for a vintage event
Boogie woogie bugle boy
In the mood
Let there be love
Perhaps perhaps perhaps
All about that bass
Hit the road Jack
Don't sit under the apple tree