Award winning East Yorkshire based wedding videography by experienced TV cameraman. Previous winner of the Institute of Videography's"Best Wedding Video" award. Prices start from £720
I produce beautiful contemporary wedding films that generations will want to watch over again.Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and my wedding cinematography is the perfect way to see, hear and relive your day for a lifetime.
Most couples are incredibly busy on their wedding day and you can easily miss the small but special moments.
I aim to capture the best details of the build up to your marriage, and the joyous reaction of friends and family on your special day.
My passion is to produce a quality production, beautifully edited and presented.
I don’t take over your special day, you’ll hardly notice I was there. That is why, unlike other videographers, I usually work alone so that I stay as unobtrusive as possible. I pride myself in attention to detail, capturing the ...
- What does the wedding package include?Pre - wedding meeting with the couple 1 Videographer 2 cameras at ceremony & speeches Filmed in full HD Either: 1-2 minute highlights film edited to licensed music plus an extended feature length (60-90mins) documentary style film edited to licensed music from the bridal preparations to the first dance including full coverage of the ceremony and speeches ** Digital HD delivery and download through our online portal. Or a 7-8 minute "Story of your Day" video filmed in slo motion edited to music plus a 1-2 minute "highlights" film as well as full filming of the ceremony and speeches presented as separate files.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Kristian Barrass Wedding Films retain copyright of all material recorded by them We reserve the right to display your highlights film online and via social media.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a number of contacts that I would arrange to bring in if necessary.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone however I can bring in an additional videographer if the couple require it for an additional fee.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No only the final edited films will be normally delivered.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?8-10 weeks during peak times however from 2-4 weeks during other times.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?The final films are available to view and download from an online cloud based location.
- What kind of technology do you use?I film with the latest state-of the-art broadcast TV standard camera and sound recording technology, the same high-end professional equipment that I use when I'm filming for national TV programmes such as The One Show, Motorway Cops or Watchdog on the BBC, property programmes Homes Under The Hammer or Coast v Country on Channel 5 as well as celebrity led programmes with household names such as Gary Barlow or Gordon Ramsey. My main cameras are the Sony FS7 and Sony a7iii along with broadcast TV standard audio equipment.
- What style of photos do you take?I film in a reportage style and try to stay in the background as much as possible on the day. Your wedding day is about enjoying it, therefore it is important to me that you remain as relaxed as possible. I work in conjunction with the photographer but ask that you put aside 10-15 minutes solely with me to film some lovely shots of just the two of you which I try to make as fun and relaxed as possible. don’t take over your special day, hopefully you’ll hardly notice I was there. That is why, unlike other videographers, I usually work alone so that I stay as unobtrusive as possible. I pride myself in attention to detail, capturing the magical moments and encompassing the emotion of your ceremony.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What services do you offer?Award winning wedding videography Aerial drone video and photography
Wedding drone filming
Promotional films and video production