An accomplished and versatile singer, Kristel's soulful voice will be perfect for your event. Whether you require a lively singer to keep your event energised or chilled background music for your guests, her extensive repertoire can provide for all occasions. Kristel sings soul, rnb, reggae, pop, jazz and may other genres, giving an soulful twist to each song.
Emma Harmon• 28 Jun 2019
Everything was perfect . She contacted me before, very professional. Very punctual on the day, flexible with performance times....then when she sang it was perfect . Steady first set , then had everyone up dancing in the second set . I would %100 recommend kristel .
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings (ceremony, "champagne & canapés", reception party), private parties, award ceremonies, restaurants
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min sets but this is negotiable and services can be tailored for your event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?min 2.5m x 2.5m (aprox 7ft x 7ft)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. Please give at least a weeks notice for requests in case the tune needs to be learned and rehearsed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A standard show of 2 x 45 min sets would have a break lasting a minimum of 15 minutes
Kristel has a large repertoire of songs. Below are some examples:
You Gotta Be - Desiree
Would I Lie to You- Charles & Eddie
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Sweet Love - Anita Baker