Kodiak Avenue have established themselves as one of the top acoustic duos in South Wales, travelling extensively to perform at hotels, restaurants, corporate events and holiday resorts.
They provide bespoke entertainment for weddings and events, offering packages to suit individual taste and budget.
The music used at your wedding is one of the most important aspects of the day. Kodiak Avenue will help to create the perfect atmosphere with live acoustic music for your wedding, and can perform a set over your ceremony, drinks reception, or wedding breakfast. They can sing as you walk down the aisle, and can perform during your first dance!
Jayne and Liam also understand that you and your guests will want to be able to talk to each other, so will always aim to get the balance and volume just right. They have their own equipment (PA system, guitar amp and microphone), and their setup allows them to perform outside as well as indoors (weather permitting!)
If you would like to chat with ...
Paul N.• 21 Aug 2017
Kodiak Avenue are a sensationally good duo: Jayne has, by some distance, one of the country's best pop and folk voices. Her soaring, pitch-perfect vocals bring great songs to life and send a shiver down the spine. Liam's sensitive and intricate guitar work is a perfect counterpoint. Together the chemistry is powerful stuff. From clubs to full-blown concerts, weddings and special events, Kodiak Avenue have a growing and enviable reputation for delivering the goods time after time. The proof is in...
Lisa H.• 11 Dec 2017
You totally blew me away with your incredible talent - I can't wait to see you guys again. Your setlist was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed your performance. Thank you so much!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic guitar and vocal wedding duo.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have performed at weddings, corporate events, hotels and holiday resorts, parties and special occasions.
- How long do you play for?We usually perform 2 x 30, 2 x 45, or 3 x 30 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA system which is PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and all of our equipment is PAT tested.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! We are happy to learn a special song for you, free of charge. We charge a small fee for any additional song requests. We will start learning any requests 2-3 months before the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one 15-30 minute break between sets.
Sample Set List
(ARTIST A - Z)
Adele – To Make You Feel My Love
Adele – Water Under The Bridge
Alison Krauss – Baby Mine (Disney’s Dumbo)
Alison Krauss – When You Say Nothing At All
Amy Winehouse – ...