This Classical duo are a perfect fit for your event, creating both a warm and refined ambience that won't be forgotten. They both have a high level of training, from a music conservatoire, with a broad amount of performance experience, to bring a unique edge to your event.
- What are the highlights of your career?A teary couple approached us after a lunchtime concert, thanking us. They stumbled across the event after her father previously performed at the venue, but he had recently passed away. After travelling from Australia she said we'd made the trip a very special one. Performing at Bridgewater Hall in a Christmas concert with celebrities and comedians!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Break every hour 15-20mins
Ave Maria - Bach/ Gounod
My Beloved Spake - Gounod
Ave Maria- Schubert
Widmung - Schubert
Liebst du um Shöenheit- Clara Schumann
Du Bist Wie Eine Blume- Schumann
One Hand, One Heart- Bernstein
Tonight - Bernstein
Someone to Watch over me- Gershwin
Nella Fantasia - Morricone
Never Walk Alone - Rogers and Hammerstein
Deh Vieni Non Tardar- Mozart
O Mio Babbino Caro- Puccini
V'adoro Pupille- Handel
Flower duet - Delibes
We can also add other classical voices for duets and ensembles, if needed.