KMW Photography's principle photographer Kieran was educated at the University for the Creative Arts, Farnham and has over twenty years experience as a professional photographer. KMW Photography is based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire just thirty minutes from London and offers a friendly and professional service.
I always strive to give my clients the best possible quality from the capture of the photographs to the final presentation of your digital images, book or album. I use only the best camera equipment and choose only the best quality books to display the finished photographs. I use from Italy (Graphistudio), Japan (Asuka) and the UK (GF Smith). That is why when you book with me you secure a personal and professional service and expect to receive only the best quality products.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?High resolution images on a disc and a book.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never
- What style of photos do you take?Informal, candid and few formal photographs.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon digital cameras.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?One week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a network of professional photographers who can help out if needed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?This can be discussed with clients.
I am a recommended wedding photographer at Hitchin Priory, Ware Priory, Stowe School, Stowe Landscape Gardens and Claydon House and have a good working relationship with many other wedding venues in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire.