Kitty's Music offers a selection of great shows for all occasions. We have Kitty's solo show, Kitty's Duo, Trio, Quartet and the 1940's All-Star Little Big Band. Whether you're looking for quality jazz background music or a full on swinging show, Kitty's Music cover all possibilities and always deliver the goods!
Kitty has played at jazz festivals and 40's themed dance festivals across the UK and internationally, and enjoys dancing with the crowds whenever possible!
Solo Show - Kitty on sax and vocals, playing a variety of swing and jazz classics accompanied with backing tracks.
Kitty's Duo - Kitty on vocals and saxophone, accompanied by jazz guitarist/pianist.
Kitty's Trio - Duo plus double bass. Performing a range of classic swing and jazz plus easy listening and blues. Duo or Trio ideal for smaller events and music for listening.
Kitty and her Paramours - 6 piece jump jive, rhythm'n'blues line-up, ideal for dancing and having fun!
Kitty's All-Star Little Big Band is an 8 piec...
Heywood spa Hotel, Tenby• 31 Dec 2017
Kitty was fantastic, her solo performance was outstanding and I've had so many guests comment on how much they enjoyed the performance.
Berni Mallo• 24 Aug 2019
Kitty’s saxophone performance was perfect for our garden 70th birthday party. It added a fantastic atmosphere to the celebrations and all the guests were very complimentary about Kitty’s performance. Good choice of songs, very professional, also her vocals. Kitty has a lovey personality
I would strongly recommend her.
Badeni• 7 Jul 2018
Sensational ! Could not have been better !!
Janet Mason• 12 Feb 2017
Kitty's band were amazing at my mum's 90th birthday party. They played the perfect mix of slower and jazzier music brilliantly. They created the perfect atmosphere and were completely flexible to small changes we made to timings or to requests. everyone said how good they were and there was plenty of dancing by all age groups. We had a great party and Kitty's Band were a big part of everyone having such a good time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them - great band with a great sound!
Kevin Hewison• 26 Aug 2018
A very good band who played a good range of music which was enjoyed by those at the event. They arrived on time and carried out the booking exactly as agreed. Thank you.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Music to stir your soul and satisfy your senses.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing with London/Paris band Ebony Bones on her China tour, working as backing vocalist with soul legend PP Arnold, performing at Glastonbury with my original electronica music project and working at many great jazz festival gigs in the UK and Europe.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I'm a saxophonist and vocalist, combining the two skills in my performance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Everything! From corporate events to private parties, weddings, restaurants, bars, festivals, vintage dance events, and the list goes on!
- Who are your previous clients?Clients include Jones Lang Lasalle, Park Plaza Hotels, Brecon Jazz Festival, Derry Jazz Festival, Dublin Fringe Festival, Brains breweries, Cardiff Food Festival, Cardiff Council, Busk in London, 100 Club London, Bristol Ska Festival, plus small venues and private bookings throughout the UK.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS is the preferred method.
- How long do you play for?Depends on the booking. Usual performances consist of two 45 minute sets with a break in between. This can be changed to three half hour sets or one set of one and a half hours. shorter or longer performances can also be arranged. On occasions I have been booked for a whole day's performance for weddings - to play at the ceremony, drinks reception and sometimes in the evening too.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Two sizes of PA depending on size of venue and which style of performance is requested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Depends which band is booked - we work from solo performance to 8 piece band
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?This depends on the tune and the style of performance it requires. Most things are possible!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on the booking and whether you require the music to be played as one set or would like to split the performances into two or three sections. We are always happy to liaise with our clients on performance time arrangements.
It Don't Mean a Thing if it Aint Got That Swing
Accentuate the Positive
In The Mood
Pennies From Heaven
He's A Tramp
Frim Fram Sauce
I'm In The Mood For Love ...