We provide food for events and catering of multiple cuisines - Indian, Caribbean, African, Chinese, Thai, Halal, Vegetarian, Vegan, British, Gluten & Nut Free
- What is included in the menu?We provide the food only
- How does the open bar work?We just deliver the food to you, we don't offer an open bar
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?We offer gluten free and nut free menus and can provide products free from the following allergens: celery, crustaceans, eggs, gluten, lupin, molluscs, peanuts, mustard, nuts, sesame seeds, soybeans & sulphur dioxide/sulphites. We can also offer pureed food.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian, Chinese, Thai, Caribbean, African, British, Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Soups, but may also be able to accommodate other requests
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian, Chinese, Thai, Caribbean, African, British, Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Nut Free but may also be able to accommodate other requests
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Please let us know what you'd like and we'll do our best to meet your requirements and will suggest alternatives where we cannot provide what you had in mind
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No - we just provide the food ready for you to heat and serve, we do not provide any personnel such as cooks to you
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No - we just supply the food ready for you to heat and serve
- What services do you offer?We supply food for events & catering
Food such as Chicken Korma, Basmati Rice, Jerk Chicken, Rice & Peas, Piri Piri Chicken, Jollof Rice, Chicken Casserole, Thai Chicken Curry, Lamb Vindaloo, Gluten Free Sweet & Sour Chicken, Red Lentil ...