Price from: £100
Solo harp: Wedding ceremony £150 plus travel. Wedding reception first hour £140, there after £100 per hour plus travel. Wedding ceremony and reception first hour £130, there after £100 per hour plus travel. Parties
I am a professional harpist based in the West Midlands. I provide music entertainment for weddings, parties and other events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I play at weddings (ceremony and reception), corporate events, funerals and private parties.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If playing over 1.5 hour I will require a 10 minute break every 50 minutes for drink refreshments. If playing over 3 hours I will require an additional 20 minute break for food and drink refreshments.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play any tune you would like as long as I am given over a month notice to have plenty of time to buy/arrange and learn the music.
- How much space do you require?When playing solo I require an area of 2 meter by 2 meter, when playing in duo, trio or quartet that space has to be times by the number of people playing.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?When playing solo harp I do not require either of these.
- How long do you play for?I can play for any required time, however if it is longer than 1.30 minutes I will require 10 minute breaks every 50 minutes for a drink refreshment. If I am required to play longer than 3 hours I will require a longer break with food and drink refreshments.