Kim is a professional singer and accomplished piano player who can add atmosphere to a wide range of events (like ceremonies and celebrations, public and corporate events) with her side range of songs and performances. This captivating performer started singing and playing violin when she was just four years old.
In 2002, she won the Dutch song festival for children. In those upcoming years she was singing wherever it was possible. She also started with piano lessons so she could accompany herself while singing. She was a successful applicant to the Music Academy in Amsterdam in 2006 and spent six years there perfecting her vocal talents.
These days, Kim is singing and playing professional gigs around Europe at places like the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester plus hotels, restaurants and various private events.
Melissa• 27 Jan 2018
"Sorry it’s not clear whether 1 is the best or 5 so I guessed 1st place!
Kimm was absolutely sensational. She went above and beyond throughout the run up to the wedding answering all questions very quickly and nothing was too much trouble, including learning 3 brand new songs. She blew all my guests away, in fact many were interested in her singing at future events.
Thank you so much for your assistance."
Sammy• 18 Apr 2019
"We booked Kimm for our wedding after our original performer dropped out on us and we are so pleased the original one couldn’t make it!
Kimm was absolutely amazing, all our guests comment on how incredible her voice is and how beautifully she played the piano.
The songs we specifically requested, she preformed even better than we could have ever expected.
Not only is Kimm a fantastic performer with a beautiful voice, she is the most kind, lovely person who we where honoured to have at our ...
Della Rowland• 24 May 2017
"Fabulous! Kimm was by far our favourite wedding supplier! She was both friendly and approachable, responded to emails the same day and nothing was too much trouble to ensure our day was exactly how we imagined it - she just got it! Kimm learnt new songs, one at short notice and I can’t recommend her enough!
Her performance on the day was beautiful and perfect and I would give more stars if it were possible!
If anyone is looking for a professional solist for their big day, please look no furt...
Barrie Ashurst• 3 Mar 2018
Booked Kimm for a Golden Wedding Family Celebration evening, only need one word for her performance — FABULOUS,
Kimm made our evening very special and everyone attending the event commented on her fantastic talented performance. Many many thanks to her.
Dorothy Hammerton• 7 Jul 2018
Kimm was brilliant.we have kept in touch since booking and she even learnt 'Son of a Preacher Man' 'cos it was one of my favourite songs. She sang all the songs I asked her to and the music in between was perfect and ended up with lots of dance music. I would book her again before anyone else.,she is also very friendly and pleasant with everyone, without being 'in your face'. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Also she's got a voice even Kathrine Jenkins would be jealous of. She also bought me a birthday gif...
- Who are your previous clients?Manchester United, The Bridgewater Hall, Genting Casino, The Lowry Hotel, Browns Hotel London, Peckforton Castle, Hilton Hotels, St. James Court Hotel London, Crowne Plaza London, The Midland Hotel, The Mere Resort, San Carlo Group, Escape Amsterdam, Hochfilzer Hotel Austria , Chateau Rhianfa Wales, ROLEX, Siemens, Hotel Ritz Paris, Knowsley Hall, Sandhole Oak Barn
- What kind of events do you usually serve?* Weddings * Restaurants * Private Events * Corporate Events * Hotels * International Events
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?She is self contained and has her own portable (so it can even be moved from one room to another, including outdoors) YAMAHA piano + PA system + Dynacord speakers and her equipment is sufficient for anything up to 500 people.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Should your hotel/venue ask for it, she has public liability insurance and all her equipment is kept up to date with PAT testing.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Kimm is more than happy to learn new songs that fit her style and it's all part of the service.
High Quality Backing tracks:
Barbra Streisand – The Way We Were
Jackie Deshannon – What The World Needs Now
Amy Winehouse - Valerie (slow and uptempo version), Back To Black, You Know I'm No Good