Kim G is a female singer who performs a range of genres from Jazz, Swing, Ballads, Motown and Rock. Kim G is also a compere and has compered many Charity events, Bridal Shows, and Catwalk Shows, as well as celebration community events.
From Wedding Ceremony to celebration party's, Kim G can help make your, event or party, the special occasion you wish it to be.
Hollie Holmes• 3 Dec 2017
"Wanted to say a massive thank you to Kim G for singing at my 30th and my step mums 50th birthday party last night. You were absolutely brilliant. You have a beautiful voice. I had so many compliments from my family to tell you how much they loved what you did and how great your voice was.
Thank you for your hard work and I hope you enjoyed the night. Would recommend you to all my family and friends looking for a singer at their parties, weddings or events.xxxxx cannot thank you enough"
Elaine Watkins• 2 Jul 2016
Amazing gig Kim. Thank you so much.
A Webb• 25 Feb 2018
Absolutely brilliant night with Kim G at The Stags Head last night. Thank you so much, everyone had a great time. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have performed at - Weddings (Ceremony, pre Wedding Breakfast and evening party. Pubs, Clubs, Wine Bars, Hotels and Resteraunts. Compered and sang at Charity Events Festivals Community Celebration Events. Private Parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Red Lion Hotel in Salisbury Salisbury City Council Romsey Chamber of Commerce Bognor Regis Town Council Vicki Wheeler (Agent) British Legion in various different areas in Hampshire and West Sussex Royal Navy Association Hampshire pubs e.g. The Southampton Arms, The Sun, The Tudor Rose, The Star, The Bellemoor, Nelsons, Testwood Social Club, Labour Club, The Olive Tree, Care Homes across Hampshire, London and Berkshire.
- How long do you play for?Depending on the requirements of the customer, I generally plan for 2 x 45 minute sets. However, the customer might want a disco as well, so I can offer this in addition to the singing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have PA and lighting, all PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have public liability insurance.
- How much space do you require?I just require approx 2 square metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?There is always the possibility that I have it, but I have been asked in the past to sing a particular song that I didn't know or have on my set list. This is no problem, I just need a little time to learn it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Again, this depends on what is going on at the event. I normally like to schedule a 15/20 minute break inbetween sets. However, I have been known on numerous occasions to throw the planned timings to the wind and just play on until the end without breaks.....again, it depends on what is happening in the event.
An example of chilled set lists is as follows
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
Light my Fire - Jose Feliciano
Superstar - The Carpe...