Kim G is a female singer who performs a range of genres from Jazz, Swing, Ballads, Motown and Rock. Kim G is also a compere and has compered many Charity events, Bridal Shows, and Catwalk Shows, as well as celebration community events.
From Wedding Ceremony to celebration party's, Kim G can help make your, event or party, the special occasion you wish it to be.
Elaine Watkins• July 2, 2016
Amazing gig Kim. Thank you so much.
Hollie Holmes• Dec. 3, 2017
"Wanted to say a massive thank you to Kim G for singing at my 30th and my step mums 50th birthday party last night. You were absolutely brilliant. You have a beautiful voice. I had so many compliments from my family to tell you how much they loved what you did and how great your voice was.
Thank you for your hard work and I hope you enjoyed the night. Would recommend you to all my family and friends looking for a singer at their parties, weddings or events.xxxxx cannot thank you enough"
A Webb• Feb. 25, 2018
Absolutely brilliant night with Kim G at The Stags Head last night. Thank you so much, everyone had a great time. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have performed at - Weddings (Ceremony, pre Wedding Breakfast and evening party. Pubs, Clubs, Wine Bars, Hotels and Resteraunts. Compered and sang at Charity Events Festivals Community Celebration Events. Private Parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Red Lion Hotel in Salisbury Salisbury City Council Romsey Chamber of Commerce Bognor Regis Town Council Vicki Wheeler (Agent) British Legion in various different areas in Hampshire and West Sussex Royal Navy Association Hampshire pubs e.g. The Southampton Arms, The Sun, The Tudor Rose, The Star, The Bellemoor, Nelsons, Testwood Social Club, Labour Club, The Olive Tree, Care Homes across Hampshire, London and Berkshire.
- How long do you play for?Depending on the requirements of the customer, I generally plan for 2 x 45 minute sets. However, the customer might want a disco as well, so I can offer this in addition to the singing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have PA and lighting, all PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have public liability insurance.
- How much space do you require?I just require approx 2 square metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?There is always the possibility that I have it, but I have been asked in the past to sing a particular song that I didn't know or have on my set list. This is no problem, I just need a little time to learn it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Again, this depends on what is going on at the event. I normally like to schedule a 15/20 minute break inbetween sets. However, I have been known on numerous occasions to throw the planned timings to the wind and just play on until the end without breaks.....again, it depends on what is happening in the event.
An example of chilled set lists is as follows
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
Light my Fire - Jose Feliciano
Superstar - The Carpenters
Me and Mr Jones - Billy Paul
Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
A different Corner - George Michael
If - David Gates
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
We've got tonight - Bob Segar
Alone - Heart
It's too late Baby - Carol King
Moondance - Van Morrison
Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
Wonderwall - Oasis
Fever - Brenda Lee
Let there be love - Nat King Cole
Your Love is King - Sade
Son of a preacher man - Dusty Springfield
Songbird - Fleetwood Mac
Alfie - Cilla Black
Make it with you - David Gates
Thank you - Dido
You make me feel like a natural woman - Aretha Franklin
Misty - Ella Fitzgerald
All of me - John Legend
At Last - Etta James
And many more chilled songs to offer
Example of upbeat set list
Feel the need in me - The Detroit Emeralds
Move on Up - Curtis Mayfield
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
I get the sweetest feeling - Jackie Wilson
That Man - Cara Emerald
Rather Be - Jess Glynne
Heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Signed Sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
My Guy - Mary Wells
Get Ready - The Temptations
This Old Heart of Mine - The Isley Brothers
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas
River Deep Mountain High - Tina Turner
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Teardrops - Womack and Womack
Missing - Everything but the girl
A little Respect - Erasure
Locked out of heaven - Bruno Mars
Who Knew - Pink
Don't Go - Alison Moyet
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
As - Stevie Wonder
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
I Cant stand the rain - Seal
I still haven't found what I'm looking for - The Chimes
Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel
With more upbeat songs to offer