Kieran Boniface Photography
I am a Certified, Professional and Experienced Hampshire Wedding Photographer currently residing in the beautiful port of Southampton.
With a number of years already perfecting my craft I consider myself privileged and honoured to be in this profession. My work infuses both classic wedding portraiture and documentary photography.
What really sets me apart from many photographers is my ability to create art rather than just capture what’s in front of me. Having the vision to see an award winning image, communicating that to my clients and producing beautiful imagery has helped me not only win recognition with my clients but also my peers who have been in wedding photography over 35 years.
A second area where I stand out greatly is what I bring before, during and after your wedding. I never rush my work, everything is meticulously planned and delivered. I don’t drop photos on a USB and take your money.
I craft your wedding day, we plan together, we design your bespoke wedding album, looking at the many leathers, metals, woods and fine art archival papers, right down to the colour of your album ribbon.
Photography has taken me to Dorset, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, London, Winchester, Ireland, Italy to name a few. I have had the privilege of working in some incredible venues such as Victoria House | Audley’s Wood Hotel | Rookesbury Park | Denbies Wine Estate | Venues that make a wedding day really stand out and some of the best in Hampshire.
I am part of The Master Photographers Association, one of the longest standing photographic associations in British history. They are the leading qualifications body for the professional wedding photographer. With them I am a Recognised Certified Professional Photographer, pretty cool eh!
As well as being a Hampshire Wedding Photographer, I also produce Fine Art Family Portraits and have worked in Southampton and Hampshire throughout. As part of my incredible work I produce both family albums with beautiful bespoke customisations and wall art with frames to suit every unique piece of personal art. These frames extend to both families and wedding photography too.
Really grateful that you stopped by to view my stunning work. I’d love to get to know you both more
Chloe Cottam• Jan. 15, 2019
"Kieran was the photographer at our wedding recently. His style of photography was perfect for us, he captured the special moments perfectly without us even knowing he was there.
He put us and all of our guests at ease.
His photos were beautiful and perfectly edited. He also surprised us with a few extra special bits we were not expecting.
Kieran is worth considering for a wedding, engagement or any special occasion."
Lauren Davidson• Jan. 15, 2019
Kieran did our engagement photographs and even though my fiance hates having his picture taken he managed to put us both at ease and we had good fun during the shoot. The images looked lovely and he captured some wonderful moments. I will cherish the photos for a lifetime! Highly recommended!
Kerry Graham• Jan. 15, 2019
We couldn’t believe our luck when we were chosen as one of Kieran’s destination wedding winners! He has been amazing from start to finish. The pictures he produced not only captured our day beautifully- but are true works of art! I couldn’t be happier with everything! Do not look any further!
Jasmine Ford• Jan. 11, 2019
Kieran photographed my best friend and her new husbands wedding yesterday and he acted very professional yet acted casual aswell which is what I think is important when having pictures taken! I was the maid of honour and he helped to make my friend feel relaxed and calm when taking pictures. The pictures uploaded look amazing and he's an around great guy! Though it wasn't my wedding he photographed he still did a fantastic job in my opinion
Emily Vinney• Jan. 11, 2019
Kieran is wonderfully, We booked to do a engagement shoot a couple of weeks ago and the photos are amazing! He put us completely at ease. Look forward to the wedding photos!!
Richard Olive• Jan. 11, 2019
Kieran is plain awesome. He photographed my best friends wedding yesterday. He has such a passion for this and you can hear it when he talks and see it in the photos. He has a good laugh whilst doing it which is amazing for those stressful moments!!! But if/when needed takes charge in a firm but fun way!! (Always good when you have kids running around!) I’m not usually one for photos but some of the photos he took of me ( I was man of honour) I couldn’t believe that it was actually me in the photos!!! You will not be disappointed with his work. You don’t only get a photographer you get a guy who is just so much fun and he is full of so much positivity it rubs off on everyone around. This man is my go to photographer!
- What does the wedding package include?I have 3 collections that I offer within Wedding Photography. Collection 1 £950 Includes pre meeting and preparation, planning prior to your wedding. I don't limit my time at your special day. I arrive for bridal prep right through to First dance and beyond. This collection comes with 100 images, you can choose more, most people do, each image after is £10 and includes retouching. Collection 2 £1450 To include collection 1 but with a 30x20 Premium Leather Album handmade and flown in from Italy. The Album comes in a selection of different colours and materials to suit. The album is printed with fine archival paper, one of the best finishes of paper in the photographic industry. Collection 3 £1995 The Flagship! This incorporates both collections 1&2 but with a 40x30 Album. Complete with a presentation box, full customisations apply including wood finishes, metallic, glass and many different leathers. The Album is printed with the highest printing available with the new HD Fine Art Paper, really jumps of the page. I also provide a printing and framing service which many clients choose to display their incredible art of their walls. I have many colours and customisations with each piece. These are bespoke truly unique pieces that only you will ever have. With a lifetime guarantee theses make for great lifetime memories.
- What style of photos do you take?I take both documentary and traditional wedding images. My ability to see an award winning image and cultivate that, whilst making the bride and groom feel at ease is what sets me apart from many photographers.
- What is your style of photography?Whilst it is true that I do documentary wedding photography I have learnt that creating an award winning image takes direction, patience, artistic flair and knowledge in perfecting such an image in a short amount of time. The difference between a snapshot of your day and an artistic celebration of your day is ME! Have a look at my work and it'll make a lot of sense. My biggest strength is my ability to make people feel great in their skin, to feel alive and to forget what's in their heads. To really bring out the beauty in both of you.
- How Long Does It Take to Receive My Collection of ImagesGreat Question eh, Typically my collections can take unto 3 months to complete and I'll explain why. Many of my clients will order wedding albums and fine art wall prints for their homes. Professionally editing your images and designing your bespoke wedding album can take around 8 weeks to complete. The printing your wedding album is hand made in Italy and completion can take a further 6 weeks. I don't rush my work, your wedding day is an incredible celebration, I want to treat it that way too...after all you've taken so much time to plan your day right down to the last napkin on the tables, your wedding photography should be no different in time and effort alone
- Are You Insured?Absolutely, As a Qualified Member of The Master Photographers Association, I am required to submit not just insurance documents but also privacy policies relating to my work, GDPR and risk assessments. You can be assured that your day is in the right hands.
- How Do We Book You?I encourage all potential clients to meet at my office to discuss your special day, to get a feel for what I have to offer you on your day, to answer questions and to show you a stunning array of images, wedding albums and wall art. We discuss your contract and financial arrangements too
No limit on time - Bridal preparations through to first dance
Bespoke Italian Wedding Albums - Full Customisations, leather, woods, glass, and a number of printing paper choices
Fine Art Framed Portraits for your wall