Keythorpe Event Catering & Hog Roasts carry out various types of hog & lamb roasting, barbequing, carvery, paella, gourmet burgers and sausages and a full range of quality homemade sides and salads for weddings, celebrations, birthdays, corporate family fun days. Our repertoire is forever expanding with greek salads, Mediterranean style mixed roasted veg, homemade soups, homemade sausage rolls. We're always honest about our capabilities so feel free to ask us for anything and we'll only take on what we're confident we can produce and serve to a high standard.
Our flexible approach ensures you receive the menu tailored for you at no surcharge.
Much of the meat we use is from our own farm, raised traditionally, hung properly, and butchered in our on farm butchery.
Amy• 15 Dec 2018
These guys were great! They got everything we ordered and everything was perfect.... 5 stars all way......
Gemma• 31 Dec 2018
Delivered on time ready to eat... very tasty!
City Of Cambridge Rowing Club• 21 Jul 2017
Keythorpe provided a hog roast for my rowing club's end of year social. The meat was delicious and very tender. I received a lot of compliments from club members on the quality of the food.
Adam and his team were very friendly and professional. They were able to adapt their menu to the rowing club's price range. Good at responding to queries I had in the lead up to the event.
Curtis M• 9 Sep 2017
Great service and the food was beautiful made our wedding day that much better, thank you for a great day
Jason M• 30 Jul 2016
After our previous caterer let us down weeks before the wedding, Adam and Serena stepped in and gave us a perfect meal and evening hog roast. Delicious food and friendly staff. Everybody commented on how lovely the food was! Highly recommended! Thanks again from Mr and Mrs Cooper-Marchant
- How does the open bar work?We don't offer any kind of bar.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer various desert options but not wedding cakes. We can provide plates and cutlery for your own cake.
- Do you offer special menus?We'll tailor any menu to your requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Hog & Lamb roasts, carvery, barbecue, sides & salads, hot/cold buffets, stone fired pizza, paella, baked potatoes,
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All of our menus are adaptable. Just tell us what YOU want.
- What is included in the menu?We're fully self sufficient with equipment etc to serve the package agreed.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We generally cook onsite however hogs which are roasted for many hours are usually roasted offsite, rested on route to the venue and then carved & served onsite for simple hog roasts. For larger events where we are there all day the hog is often roasted onsite.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We don't currently offer a venue for the banquet but know of many suitable venues.
- What services do you offer?Hog Roast Hire & Full Catering Services. - We can supply a hog or lamb, hire a spit roast machine or coffin roaster, supply charcoal or gas. - We offer HotHog's delivered hot and fresh ready to carve & serve by you or your caterer - We offer full cook carve and serve packages Most of the meat we use is raised on our own farm. Our burgers & sausages are produced in our on farm butchery. Our range of salads & sides are all homemade to the highest standards We offer BBQ, jacket potatoes, stone fired pizza, carvery, paella and much more. We have a mobile kitchen trailer which we can serve from or use as a base, or we can work or serve within your marquee, garden or building. We very adaptable.
Hog Roast Hire - spit roast machines and coffin roasters, charcoal and gas, hog & lamb supply
HotHog's - a hog roast delivered ready to carve & serve - the low cost hog roast option, idea for buffets...