Performing beautifully stripped-back soul, your favourite pops and R&B throwbacks; Keystone Duo showcase their impressive musicality as a vocal & bass duo. Whether it be a wedding, corporate event or intimate gathering, the pair can create the perfect atmosphere. With their electro-acoustic sound, they indulge their audience to a unique approach to recognisable songs.
Heath Thompson• July 13, 2019
Keystone Duo playing at a charity event were fantastic. Pitch perfect and musically balanced, they delivered over and above expectation all afternoon. It created the perfect ambience and completed a wonderful day supporting cancer support.
Very pleasant couple and marvellous music makers....thanks for helping make this event memorable....
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a professional live music duo made up of vocals & bass guitar
- What are the highlights of your career?Being able to travel all over the world, whilst performing on cruise ships
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Being a duo made up of Vocals & Bass Guitar is unusual, therefore giving us a unique, electro-acoustic sound. We perform our own arrangements of the latest pop songs. We don’t use any tracks, it’s all live performance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate functions & Events, Engagement Parties, Birthday Celebrations, Baby Showers, Gender Reveal Parties Proposals, Intimate gatherings, Christmas Parties, With our extensive song list and versatility, we can cater to any special event
- How can event planners pay for your services?Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long do you play for?This varies for each event, but we usually perform 2 x 45 minute sets. This is common for public gigs such as at restaurants, bars and pubs. For private events such as weddings, we are usually asked to play 1 hour sets particularly for a drinks reception/canapés setting. This is because in most cases one set is enough, but it all depends on what our client desires and the length of the event. We are quite flexible
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA System, we don’t currently have lights
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Our regular set up is compact as it is, but we can offer a slightly smaller set up for clients struggling for space without jeopardising the quality of sound.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We love to learn special requests, just let us know in advance
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?There are usually 15 minute intervals between sets but for functions this varies. We work with your event schedule
We provide professional live music for weddings, corporate functions, special events, parties and all kinds of intimate gatherings