Performing beautifully stripped-back soul, your favourite pops and R&B throwbacks; Keystone Duo showcase their impressive musicality as a vocal & bass duo. Whether it be a wedding, corporate event or intimate gathering, the pair can create the perfect atmosphere. With their electro-acoustic sound, they indulge their audience to a unique approach to recognisable songs.
Heath Thompson• 13 Jul 2019
Keystone Duo playing at a charity event were fantastic. Pitch perfect and musically balanced, they delivered over and above expectation all afternoon. It created the perfect ambience and completed a wonderful day supporting cancer support.
Very pleasant couple and marvellous music makers....thanks for helping make this event memorable....
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We do have public liability insurance
- How long do you play for?For a regular function, a bar or public venue, we play 2-3 sets. They are often 45 minutes long. The amount of set times varies to suit the event we are performing at. We are happy to chat with our client about how many sets of music is required for their event
- Who are your previous clients?We have played for lots of private functions, weddings as well as various venues and bars in Australia & the UK. We have also performed on P&O Australia cruise line, P&O UK cruise line and carnival USA cruise line.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate functions & Events, Engagement Parties, Birthday Celebrations, parties , Baby Showers, Gender Reveal Parties Proposals, Intimate gatherings, Christmas Parties With our extensive song list and versatility, we can cater to any special event
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?There are usually 15 minute intervals between sets but for functions this varies. We work with your event schedule
- How much space do you require?If hired as a duo, our equipment is compact, so not a lot of space is required at all.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA System, we don’t currently have lighting
- How can event planners pay for your services?Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate functions & Events, Engagement Parties, Birthday Celebrations, Baby Showers, Gender Reveal Parties Proposals, Intimate gatherings, Christmas Parties, With our extensive song list and versatility, we can cater to any special event
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Being a duo made up of Vocals & Bass guitar is unusual, and playing songs that everyone loves, as a vocal & bass duo, makes us even more unique!
- What are the highlights of your career?Being able to travel all over the world, whilst performing on cruise ships
- What are the highlights of your career?Being able to travel all over the world, whilst performing on a cruise ship
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a professional live music duo made up of vocals & bass guitar
We provide professional live music for weddings, corporate functions, special events, parties and all kinds of intimate gatherings