To add that special touch to your event, consider incorporating the stylish sound of a solo sax, playing a selection of jazz, Soul, Pop
As an experienced professional saxophone player, I can help create a sophisticated mood for your wedding, private party, corporate event. I can also set the tone as your guests arrive at your event.
With over 15 years experience I have performed at garden parties, weddings, black tie events and many restaurants around Derbyshire. I take great pride in bringing a professional approach to every one of my engagements and to assist in any way I can to make your event something very special.
A standard performance consists of 2 x 45 minute sets with a nominal break in between.( I can play for a longer period if required.
Public Liability Insurance and equipment is PAT tested
Please note I do not play house or dance music to a DJ.
John watson• 25 May 2017
Kevin was the finishing touch to our special birthday garden party for my wife.
He arrived in good time and and performed a couple of spots - whilst everyone mingled.
His performance and musical selection was enjoyed by everyone on the day.
Thank you Kevin
Peter• 24 Feb 2018
Excellent, excellent. excellent, Kevin was a surprise for our guests during our wedding ceremony breakfast meal, our guests were really taken by our choice of entertainment.
Kevin arrived promptly, sufficient time to set up, once up and running, Kevin interacted with our guests visiting each individual table whilst playing.
Excellent, wouldn't hesitate to rebook if required.
Simon Glover• 3 Jun 2018
Kevin did a lovely job - everyone enjoyed it - thanks for making our day special-
Katy lamb• 13 Apr 2017
Kevin played during our wedding ceremony and drinks reception. He was brilliant, lots of our guests commented and enjoyed listening to him play. He was professional and wanted to get it all perfect for us. Thanks Kevin.
Katy and Chris
Sam Smith• 11 Jun 2017
5 out of 5 - TOP CLASS
Kevin - was absolutely amazing. All my friends at the party - wanted "More".
I loved the way Kevin moved out to wherever the audience moved to - and played our last dance song a couple times as special memory for my husband and I - which got people up dancing in the garden too.
Would definitely without a shadow of doubt recommend Kevin Goodall for any event. You would not be disappointed.
THANK YOU - KEVIN x
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?With a 2x45 min set breaks would be around 15mins but I can play music whilst I am having a break so not to have an break ion the mood
- How long do you play for?This varies with Weddings but private parties corporate events etc I will play to sets of 45mins each with a small break but loner if required
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?With a 2x45 min set breaks would be around 15mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes as long as I have plenty of time to prepare
- How much space do you require?6ft x 6ft or larger if possible. Really enough space to set up my saxophones and move around without them getting damaged
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have two PA systems and will either use one or both depending on the event
- How long do you play for?This varies with Weddings but private parties corporate events etc I will play to sets of 45mins each with a small break
A mixture of Jazz Soul pop some examples below.
Forever in Love
And I Love her
As Time Goes By
Here There And Everywere
The Long and Winding Road
You Make Me Feel Brand New