Kevin Goodall-Professional Saxophonist
To add that special touch to your event, consider incorporating the stylish sound of a solo sax, playing a selection of jazz, Soul, Pop
As an experienced professional saxophone player, I can help create a sophisticated mood for your wedding, private party, corporate event. I can also set the tone as your guests arrive at your event.
With over 15 years experience I have performed at garden parties, weddings, black tie events and many restaurants around Derbyshire. I take great pride in bringing a professional approach to every one of my engagements and to assist in any way I can to make your event something very special.
A standard performance consists of 2 x 45 minute sets with a nominal break in between.( I can play for a longer period if required.
Public Liability Insurance and equipment is PAT tested
Please note I do not play house or dance music to a DJ.
Jessica Carney• Sept. 12, 2019
It was an absolute delight having Kevin play at our event, not only was his performance great but Kevin himself is a great person!
Ramanathan Arumugasamy• July 19, 2019
He was absolutely brilliant.
Sue Mordaunt• Aug. 12, 2018
"Kevin's Saxophone performance was brilliant and fantastic for our Summer Garden Party.
We had ages from 12 days to 80 years and Kevin went out of his way to play our selected Music , Disney/Classics and Contemporary.
We had so many comments from guests who loved listening to Kevin's Performance.
Kevin is extremely flexible and helpful and fitted around all our Plans.
I cannot recommend Kevin highly enough he was wonderful,
lydia critchley• July 7, 2018
Kevin was absolutly fantastic the guests loved him, he was a fantastic saxophone player and I would 100 percent recommend him if you want a saxophone player at an event!
Simon Glover• June 3, 2018
Kevin did a lovely job - everyone enjoyed it - thanks for making our day special-
Peter• Feb. 24, 2018
"Excellent, excellent. excellent, Kevin was a surprise for our guests during our wedding ceremony breakfast meal, our guests were really taken by our choice of entertainment.
Kevin arrived promptly, sufficient time to set up, once up and running, Kevin interacted with our guests visiting each individual table whilst playing.
Excellent, wouldn't hesitate to rebook if required."
- How long do you play for?This varies with Weddings but private parties corporate events etc I will play to sets of 45mins each with a small break
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have two PA systems and will either use one or both depending on the event
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?A relatively small space ideally near a single plug socket
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course. Please allow plenty of time before your event to allow me to get it together
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?With a 2x45 min set breaks would be around 15mins but can be flexible
- Do you play music in between setsYes I can and I can create a Spotify list of songs to your individual taste
A mixture of Jazz Soul pop some examples below.
Forever in Love
And I Love her
As Time Goes By
Here There And Everywere
The Long and Winding Road
You Make Me Feel Brand New
The Girl From Ipanema
Just the Way You Are
Sabor A Mi
Stranger On the Shore
Love Wont Let Me Wait
For The Love Of You
Killing me Softly with his song
Your Love Is King
Rock With You
Stand By Me
Me And Mrs Jones
Fly Me To The Moon
Lady Is Tramp
The Way You Look Tonight
Im In The Mood for Love
Feel Like Makin Love
Stop Look Listen To Your Heart
Betcha Golly Wow
Here There and Everywere
Englishman In New York
What A Difference A Day Makes
What A Wonderful World
Have I Told You Lately..
As Time Goes By
All Of Me
A Thousand Years
Make Me a Memory
Lets Stay Together
Just The Two Of Us
Feels So Good
Minute By Minute
Let there be Love
Plus Many More.............