Kerry-Marie Wedding Photography
Life is an adventure and your wedding is one of the key moments in your story. Let me capture this special unique chapter in your life before your new one together begins.
Services From Kerry-Marie Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Depending which package is chosen. I work from hours. The Simple Package - up to 3 hours, The Modern Package - up to 5 hours, The Elegant Package - up to 7 hours, The Timeless Package - up to 10 hours, Couples can have a start time when they like then il capture everything within their allocated hours. Fully edited high resolution photographs also included....again how many depends on which package.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, Natural & Candid.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon, Adobe lightroom & Photoshop.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. I will email you a link to view & download your password protected gallery. i will also send 'sneak peaks' during my time editing.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?3-6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I take 4 or 5 or each photo and select the best one of the lot. Therefore you get a copy of every style of photo......just not every photo I've taken.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I network with alot of other photographers around the uk there fore as written in my contract I will provide another photographer if anything happens to me unexpectedly.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. Full copyright is to Kerry-Marie Photography......however the couple do get print release to print when and how ever many they like.
I class myself as a ‘documentary style wedding photographer’ as most of my pictures are about capturing your day naturally as it unfolds; so that you can see the emotion and love between people, making it your very own fairy tale in pictures.