I have almost twenty years photography experience having traveled in Europe, Africa, USA, and China. I am based in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire and serve the neighbouring counties but am willing to travel further afield and for destination weddings. I like to meet up with potential clients first of all so that we can be comfortable with each other, and wherever possible I check out the venues in advance. I listen to what the client wants and do my utmost to provide it, what a photographer wants is not always the same as what a client wants. I believe in diversity and equality, we are all human beings. I carry public liability and professional indemnity insurance and have back up equipment.
Charlotte Bird• 5 Jul 2019
Had a really lovely experience from start to finish for our wedding photos. He listens clearly to what you want done on the day and he even showed up for the rehearsal so he knew what to do. Photos turned out stunning and we are so pleased with them. Would highly recommend as he’s very professional and even asked what the groom was wearing so he didn’t match
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?In my contract I request the hirer to give permission in accordance with the current data protection laws.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Usually yes but of course it depends on the circumstances and how near the date. I normally have around four or five others that I can rely on to step in.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I normally work alone but I do have an assistant sometimes or another photographer with me.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Not all of them because there will always be some that are not suitable, ie someone will have closed their eyes just as the image was taken, or someone may have walked in front of me as I fired the shutter, and there may just be a few that I don't think suitable, there's no point in making loads of images just to reach a number, its the quality that counts.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depends on the size of the wedding and workload, I aim for two working weeks after the wedding.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Shootproof galleries
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony digital full frame cameras and a variety of lenses, a variety of lighting where necessary, on camera and off camera flash.
- What style of photos do you take?Informal and formal
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?NO
- What does the wedding package include?This depends on the couples requirements and goes from a simple ceremony and family groups only to a full day including preparations through to the first hour or so of the reception party. All weddings are different and I endeavour to capture as much as possible, in a style that combines the informal and the more formal moments. All the selected images are individually edited and are made available on a private gallery for viewing and also supplied on disc or USB.
- What services do you offer?Digital photography, drone photography, photographic prints framed, wedding albums, private viewing gallery via shootproof, photo editing using modern software, digital files on disc or USB. No obligation and free of charge introduction meeting, pre event visit to venues where necessary.
Wedding photography, event photography, portrait photography, drone photography via an associate (subject to permissions and approvals)