We are just perfect for all events, weddings / parties / corporate events.
You'll enjoy the thrill of not one , but two ( or even three ! ) separate Live singers ! Male and Female - Covering music from the 1950's/60's right the way through to today's charts Have a listen to our demo tracks
Add that to that FULL DISCO included in the price - and you have a complete entertainment package to please all ages that is continuous all night !
It's the perfect cost effective solution for your event .
All those popular songs that people know and love - and will keep your dance floor full.
We have been operating for over 9 years, having performed at 100's of weddings, birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, special events / corporate
We are thoroughly reliable in the way we operate ( we are a fully registered business)
*We can help you plan your event, and will be pleased to discuss your requirements in detail to make sure your special day is just perfect -
Hollie and Carl Merr• 22 Aug 2015
"WOW Kelly & Eric you were more than what we expected and more! absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!
We will be recommending you to everyone!!! Thank you, thank you”!! Hollie & Carl Merrett
(Wedding Reception - Blakelands Country House - Shropshire 22nd August 2015)
Hollie and Carl Merr"
frederick parton• 31 Aug 2018
Very good we had a fantastic time the entertainment was just great really made the evening well done to them both
Jan- Wedding Photographer• 11 Jun 2016
"Hi Kelly and Eric, Nice to meet you both in Calne at Martin and Julia's wedding on Saturday.
As I said, I was so impressed I will be mentioning you on my website when I update it (after the summer rush) and Facebook,
and I will provide a link through to your website.
- I'll work on the photos I took of you both and send them over.
Take care, good luck with the bookings, and speak to you later.
Jan (Moments in Time - Professional Wedding Photography)"
Maryln Turner• 4 Jul 2015
"Can't thank you enough Kelly and Eric for the entertainment and music at my parent’s 70th Wedding Anniversary party
held at the Longmynd Hotel Church Stretton on 4th July.
You gave 110% , mixed nostalgic and lively tunes perfectly
and everyone is talking about the really happy time they had thanks to your music. Regards Marilyn Turner
Joanne Hurst• 14 Sep 2018
"Surprise 70th birthday party for my father.
After initially speaking to Eric I knew that the band was right for the party I was organising. Eric is really reassuring when you have any questions or concerns about your event.
A great set up and a great performance from the trio that played at my dads party. Everyone enjoyed the the music both play list and actual singing. There was even time to allow some guests to get up on stage and have a sing song.
So glad I chose you! Good lu...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We cover as live singers - popular music from 50/60's to present charts with full disco cover for a complete solution to your special event
- What are the highlights of your career?Over the last 10 years we have performed to audiences young and old in many prestigious venues.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a complete solution to your event. Covering all those popular songs from the 1950/60's to right up to date with FULL disco cover which means you have a seamless entertainment solution that will keep you and your guests entertained all night - with a full dance floor
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We cover Weddings, Birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, corporate events. We cater mainly for private clients. We can offer entertainment for social clubs if required.
- Who are your previous clients?Our previous clients and in the main private persons - which include 100's of Weddings, Wedding anniversaries, Birthday Parties, and Corporate. We have also provided entertainment for several Masonic Ladies nights.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We have our own HSBC bank account and Paypal account. We can take payment by Credit/debit card, Cheque , Bank transfer or paypal. We provide proper invoicing and receipts for all payments
- How long do you play for?2 hours of live music, either split into 2 *1 hours or approximately 3 *40 - 45 minutes. We seamlessly integrate our live performances with full disco cover - so the entertainment is continuous. When you book us - our booking form covers your special requirements for live music and disco - so we do tailor each event to client requirements .
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have several High quality RCF PA / sound system solutions - depending upon the venue size and room available we will adapt the PA power rating + size of speakers and lighting to suit . We can operate in various sizes of venue from a private house/ garden .. to Hotels, Restaurants, Specialist Wedding venues and Marquees . We can also operate "outside" where no mains power is available - we have our own power supply facility in our sign written van for such eventualities We provide all Stage and dance floor lighting with LED up-lighting that can change colour to suit your colour scheme. We also provide a Sennheiser wireless Microphone for you to use for speeches / announcements etc
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Our equipment is fully tested every year.An Electrical test (PAT) certificate is available including copies of test results. We have £10m public liability insurance. If your venue asks for PAT / PLI certificates we can supply copies of certificates at no extra charge
- How much space do you require?For large events /large venues for the full sound and lighting system, we require a minimum of 2*4 metres minimum. We also prefer to play at ground level ( not on a stage) as we find this works much better for audience participation and enjoyment.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We always like to respond to new song requests ! - If there is a special song you want us to perform - ( especially for the wedding 1st Dance song) - let us know ASAP . we will need 8 weeks to rehearse it. We can send you recordings of the song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don't normally need to take breaks -as there are more than one singer / DJ We provide seamless live music / disco cover throughout the event. If you do require a break in performance - say for food being served - or whilst guests are arriving and want to chat - we can provide background music at a low level to keep the atmosphere going ! Every event is different - so when you book us we will go through with you the exact timings and content to tailor the event to your requirements
- What style of music do you offer?We provide fabulous covers from the 50/60’s to today’s charts Our set list extends to 100’s of songs spanning the 50’s to right up to date. Covering all the popular genres, Rock , pop, Swing, (Rat pack) Motown, classic ballads So .....far too many songs to list here ! Lets just say - we cover all those popular songs and much more - to make your night a success Its what we’ve been doing as a full time business for many years .... and do it well ( even if we do say so ourselves!) Some artists we cover: Kelly: Jessie J, Celine Dion , Dianna Ross, Meghan Trainor, Dolly Parton , Patsy Cline Etta James, Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Tina Turner, Cher, Clean Bandit , Amy Winehouse Ellie Golding, Abba, Shirley Bassey, Sister Sledge, Kylie Minogue, Adele, Clean Bandit, Madonna, Mary Wells, Bette Midler Eric: Neil Diamond, Billy Fury, Buddy Holly, Monkees, Cliff Richard, Bobby Vee , Eagles , Showaddywaddy Frank Sinatra, Nat King cole, Tom Jones, Gene Kelly Dean Martin, Roy Orbison Jim Reeves, Tony Christie, Beatles, Elvis, Adam Faith, Johnny Tillotson, Bill Hayley ......................just to name a few! AND ... don’t forget - we can sing your first wedding dance song live!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes - we do welcome requests for new material. Gives us ideas ! - we would need time to rehearse the song of course if we are going to sing it live -as opposed to played on Disco. If your venue has good internet access - we can - for the DJ section - stream those "odd" requests via our professional DJ software premium membership For the Disco part of our entertainment - we always ask clients to give us their favourite songs / playlist in advance so we have all those songs already "programmed" for the day ! ( Although we do ask for about 12-15 songs maximum of your "favourite list of songs" for the DJ section - it goes without saying that we still do "work the crowd" to play songs ( and that also applies to the live singing section too) that keeps the atmosphere going and the dance floor full - For that reason - due to time limitations ( your special song list of say 15 songs would last about 60 minutes of so ) we may not be able to play all requests !
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes -we have performed in open air locations - We can provide Full electrical power from our own supply in our vehicle for our PA and lighting if no local supply is conveniently available - to do this however we need to be able to park our vehicle close ( to within 20 metres max) to where were are performing - such as behind a marquee / large tent etc. ***** For much larger outside events - we can provide a full staging and sound ( up to 20Kw) system *** subject to survey and specialist pricing / quotation *****
- Can you play for longer than booked ?If you do need us to "carry on" - let us know ASAP during our performance and we will discuss a small extra fee to cover extra time
We perform live music from the 50/ 60's right the way through to today's charts
Our set list extends to hundreds of songs spanning the 1950/60's to right up to date.
Covering all the popular...