I am a DJ, singer, keyboard player and play in a Duo as well as playing in various bands as and when. I'm based in Whitby, North Yorkshire and do most of my work in the town but am willing to travel up to 50 miles, if the price is right!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:DJ, singer, keyboardist, band member!
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting bands such as The Searchers, Slade and Showaddywaddy!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A full range of musical capabilities!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, clubs or private venues
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night of bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Standard private function is 7pm till Midnight. DJ in pub/club would be generally 11 till 3am
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?3m x 3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, as I can quickly download any song I don't have.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally no breaks while DJ'ing. 20/30 mins break if playing with band/duo
- What style of music do you offer?All genres
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, with advanced notice
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
DJ - Club/Pub or mobile for private functions
Karaoke DJ - Mainly pub but also mobile
Duo - Ward/Wallace An acoustic guitar/keyboard duo playing covers from the 60's to present day.
Available for freelance keyboard playing in bands etc.