Katy has been performing to audiences both in the UK and Internationally since 2009. From grand Awards Ceremonies in the UK, lively Corporate Events in and around London, beautiful Weddings abroad and cruise parties in the sunny Caribbean, Katy enjoys a varied career singing a range of different styles.
With a voice that seamlessly blends different musical styles together, from her version of ' A Million Dreams' for wedding ceremonies, Eva Cassidy's 'Over The Rainbow' for dinner & drinks receptions, to her contemporary belt suited to pop and dance parties.
Described as " An incredibly versatile vocalist" - Katy will tailor her performance to perfectly suit your occasion.
Visit her at KATY-KELLY dotCOM
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Public Concerts, Funerals.
- Who are your previous clients?PERFORMANCE CREDITS INCLUDE: The UK Cruise Awards P&O Cruises Southampton Football Club - St Marys Stadium Royal Southern Yacht Club Warner Leisure Hotels Battle Proms UK Concerts British Army Corps Music Royal Southampton Yacht Club Tuscany Weddings ( Italy) Heroes at Highclere Lulworth Castle Phoenix Artist Club, London Solent Forts Luxury Holidays
- How long do you play for?Can vary depending on client's requirements, usual set times are 1 x 60-minute, 2 x 45-minutes or 3 x 40-minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes high quality Yamaha PA, and 1 x LED Party Lighting Bar to help create atmosphere in the performance area if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes & Yes
- How much space do you require?Can fit into a nook and cranny if needed, however will need to take into account size of room and required music coverage.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Katy can discuss any special requests you may have for your booking and learn them in advance, Katy provides up to 4 specific song requests for each Wedding Ceremony booking.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?At-least a 10 minute break after an hour of performance.
*********************************EXAMPLE REPERTOIRE ************************
***EASY LISTENING EXAMPLES***
Time after Time - Eva Cassidy
Imagine - John Lennon
Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
Smile - Madeliene Payroux
All of Me - John Legend
Don’t Know Why - Norah Jones
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
Fever - Peggy Lee
What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
A Night Like This - Caro Emerald
That Man - Caro Emerald
A Million Dreams - The Greatest Showman
Songbird - Eva Cassidy
Cant Help Falling In Love - Elvis
All Of Me - John Legend
A Thousand Years - Christina Perry
City Of Stars - La La Land
In The Arms Of The Angel - Sarah Mclaughlin
Tightrope - The Greatest Showman
Somewhere Only We Know - Lilly Allen
Baby now that I found you - Allison Krauss
***50’S & 60’S PARTY EXAMPLES***
Jailhouse Rock- Elvis
See ya later alligator - Bill Haley & The Comets
Why do fools fall in Love - The Teenagers
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis
I only wanna be with You - Dusty Springfield
Da Doo Ron Ron - The Crystals
Saw her standing There - The Beatles
Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles
Will you still love me tomorrow - The Shirelles
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Crazy little thing called Love - Queen
Cant Hurry Love - Diana Ross
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Blame it on the boogie - Micheal Jackson
All about that Bass - Meghan Trainer
Shake it off - Taylor Swift
I wanna dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
Simply the Best - Tina Turner