I'm a professional harpist and trumpet player living in Cornwall and working across the whole of the South of England from Devon and Cornwall right through to Oxfordshire and Cambridge. I offer a friendly, professional service providing instrumental music for a wide range of private and corporate events.
Kelly Johnson• 11 Mar 2018
Katie is so lovely and plays beautifully. I'd recommend her for any event. We asked Katie to play for our Mother's Day Lunch, and she went down a storm. Everyone complimented her and she made it really unique. Thanks Katie, we hope we can get you back again soon :)
Chelsea Haddon• 16 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for helping make our day so special it was just what we had hoped for.
Sam Young• 29 Jul 2017
Katie played for our wedding ceremony and again during our wedding meal on 29th July. She is very talented and a beautiful harpist, I would highly recommend Katie to everybody. Thank you again!
Peter and Tamsyn Keeves• 1 Jul 2017
Katie played for us at our wedding ceremony in a simple little church in beautiful West Cornwall and then went on to play for our guests to welcome them at our marquee overlooking the sea with views out to the Scilly Isles. The music she played fitted each occasion perfectly and we were delighted with her performance. She learnt 2 songs that we requested and played them whilst we signed the register. We would highly recommend her services and professionalism throughout the whole experience. Than...
Holly Connolly• 3 Sep 2016
Katie played the harp at my wedding and was absolutely wonderful! I really wanted a specific song played as I walked down the aisle so Katie learnt it just for me. She has an amazing list of other songs to choose from too. Worth every penny thank you for making our day so special.
- How long do you play for?This is entirely negotiable.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I do have Public Liability, and do not use electronic equipment.
- How much space do you require?About 4 square feet.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Not every piece is adaptable for the harp, but I have successfully transcribed almost all of my requests given enough time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take occasional breaks if I'm playing for a long time, never for more than quarter of a hour.
I provide music for all kinds of events, including weddings, funerals, dinners and corporate events. I am happy to provide background and exposed music depending on requirements.