When photographing a wedding, my goal is to create a beautiful record of your wedding day. My approach is to tell a story from beginning to end, photographing the entire event, including preparations, getting dressed, portraits, ceremony and reception. I work in an unobtrusive way, taking informal, natural portraits and spontaneous candids of you and your guests, in order to capture the emotion and beauty of your wedding day.
chelsea• 4 Aug 2018
- What does the wedding package include?Please read carefully and let me know which package would suit you most. All packages can be adjusted, decreased or increased to suit budgets and time requirements. Basic package £399 - Price includes all ceremony from bridal prep till 1st dance, you will receive usb stick with all pictures taken during the day and 50 fully edited prints of 6x4 photos. All will be in luxorius presentation box. Silver package £599 - price includes the whole ceremony from bridal prep till 1 dance. You will receive usb stick with all pictures taken during the day, 50 prints size 6x4 and one hardcover album size A4. Gold package £899 - price includes the whole ceremony from bridal prep, ceremony, venue reception and party to the end. You will receive usb stick with all pictures taken during the day with 75 prints in size 6x4, all high resolution images on CD ready for print, one large hardcover album size A3 and two A4 hardcover album. Platinum package £1199 - price includes the whole ceremony from bridal prep, ceremony, venue reception and party to the end (12 hours). You will receive usb stick with all pictures taken during the day with 100 prints size 6x4, all high resolution images on CD ready for print, acrylic print (80 cm x 60 cm) - picture inside the glass ready to hang in on the wall, three large hardcover photo albums A3, two hardcover photo albums A4 and gift surprise for happy couple.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?3-6 weeks
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Work alone
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon + Photoshop
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional / classic (looking directly at the camera) Candid (captured in the moment) Artistic (focus on composition, lighting) Natural / environmental (photographed in an outdoor setting) High fashion (highlights style)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography