Karl Tyler Chef Ltd
I am a formally trained chef with over a decade of experience working within restaurant & hotel settings, including Michelin Star & Rosette rated establishments across the East Midlands.
I now own and operate my own personal chef and catering company located in Nottinghamshire, but I am available to travel throughout the Midlands and beyond, upon request.
I offer private chef services, catering for all functions, events and weddings, bespoke menu creation, cookery instruction, corporate events and dinner party services for any size group and cater for all dietary requirements and intolerances.
I am passionate about preparing and serving extraordinary dishes; and enjoy experimenting with seasonal ingredients and unique flavour profiles to create something truly special. I am highly recommended and take great pride, not only in the food, but in the overall experience i provide to my clients; ensuring that each and every meal is prepared and delivered to the highest standards.
If you are considering catering for any event, big or small, please feel free to contact me to discuss any questions you may have.
Jason• Sept. 23, 2017
"What an excellent chef! Karl provided a birthday celebration dinner for 23 of us staying at a large house in the Peak District, and we were all very, very impressed. From the first time we made contact, Karl's enthusiasm and attention to detail really stood out. He was more than happy to discuss the menu in detail, and was very flexible and accommodating. Above all else, he was passionate about ensuring we were completely happy with our choice and the service he provides.
On the day Karl and his team turned up on time, smiling and ready to get stuck in. As advertised, we then left them to it whilst they efficiently prepared the food and set the table, with minimal fuss or drama.
Our chosen menu included the feather blade of beef and chocolate fondant: both were delicious. It was abundantly clear that Karl not only uses high quality ingredients, but is also a very accomplished chef. Quite how he manages to produce this sort of food on this scale using someone else's kitchen is beyond me. They also left the kitchen spotless.
We have used similar caterers before, but Karl and his team were clearly a level above, and yet were no more expensive.
So excellent food, great service and fantastic value. Thank you Karl. You come highly recommended and we will definitely use you again."
Fergus• Nov. 3, 2017
Chef Karl came up with an excellent menu for a black tie dinner to celebrate my cousin's engagement. The food sounded absolutely delicious on the menu and with every course he still managed to deliver something that tasted even better in real life! Very similar to what you'd expect at a very top end/Michelin star restaurant. He was highly contactable in the lead up to the event. Turned up punctually. Was in great humour throughout the evening and really made the event feel special. Couldn't recommend him more highly. Thanks again! Fergus
- What services do you offer?I offer private chef services for dinner parties, corporate functions, weddings, BBQs, and all other events.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes; I will do some advance food preparation in my kitchen prior to the event, but the majority of the food I serve is cooked on site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?I offer some set menus as suggested dining options,but i am always able to modify the choices available or create a completely bespoke and personalised menu upon request. Additionally, I cater for all dietary requirements and intolerances.
- High Quality Wedding Catering in The midlands (and beyond, upon request)
- Cater for Dinner Parties in your own home
- Cookery classes upon request; in your home or at a local venue
- Prepare restaurant quality meals for you to eat at your leisure.
- Personal Chef service- Whatever you may require