Karizma are a female fronted 4-6 piece band based in Surrey and the South East. We pride ourselves on delivering a professional and friendly service and make sure our performances are always unforgettable.If you're looking for a cool, young, high energy band Karizma are perfect for you.
We can offer a variety of different line-ups to suit your needs:
4 Piece Band: Female Vocalist, Guitarist, Bassist and Drummer
5 Piece Band: Female Vocalist, Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer + Keyboard
6 Piece Band: Add on a fabulous Saxophone player!
7 Piece Band: The ultimate line-up, 5 piece band + 2 piece horn secition!
We also offer our fantastic acoustic duo 'Karizma Duo' for ceremonies or occasions where space is an issue.
Wedding at Wasing Park• Oct. 28, 2017
"We were blown away by you and the band, you completely made our wedding party. It was better than we could have even imagined! The energy was out of this world, and we have had no end of compliments over our choice! You guys were just AWESOME!
Thank you so so so so much for being brilliant, and we are already trying to think of an excuse for a party so we can hang out again :)"
Wedding at Farbridge• Oct. 8, 2017
Karizma were the perfect band for our wedding. A pleasure to work with leading up to the day and on the day they were punctual, professional and obviously put on a fantastic performance. They made our special day even more memorable.
Wedding at Gildings Barn• April 22, 2017
A huge thank you to the amazing Karizma for preforming at our wedding! You guys are super talented and absolutely rocked the party! All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music and we loved the selection you played! On top of that, Talisha (lead singer and band manager) couldn't have been more helpful in the run up to the day - she always answered our emails promptly and was super friendly and easy to get along with! Can't recommend this band highly enough! 5 stars!
Wedding at Paradise London• Aug. 7, 2015
"We couldn't have chosen a more perfect band for our day. Right from the start their energy was infectious with our guests dancing right from the beginning to the end of their set.
Their own interpretation of songs along with Talisha's voice was amazing. Their sets were seamless and exceptionally professional.
During the lead up to the wedding Talisha was very helpful and was supportive of any requests we particularly had.
We only wish we had another occasion to have them play again for us. Thank you once again for making our day so perfect."
Lizzie & John• May 28, 2015
"You were amazing! You really helped make the ceremony special and everyone commented on how great the music was. You kept people on the dancefloor all night and lots of those at the reception mentioned how amazing you were.
You helped make our day exactly like how we wanted it to be."
Lesley & John• May 2, 2015
It was honestly an absolute delight to have Talisha and Chris playing throughout the ceremony and dinner and most of our guests are still talking about how incredible the band were weeks down the line. We have had people asking for your details and will be sure to pass them on. We would certainly have no problem recommending you guys.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We specialise in Weddings but also have extensive experience providing entertainment for Corporate Events and Parties. We've rocked Military functions as well as Charity Galas.
- Who are your previous clients?Volkswagen, Argos, Emirates Stadium, Sofitel, The Royal Automobile Club, Seven Dials.
- How long do you play for?Our standard performance times are 2x60 minute sets. You are welcome to split this into 3x40 minutes if your prefer.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide our high quality Yamaha PA system, suitable for up to 250 guests. We also provide you with LED lighting for the band area and dance floor.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance up to £10'000'000. All of our equipment is annually PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?We ask for a stage area of around 4m x 3m, but understand that some venues may not be able to offer this. We have managed to make smaller spaces work but please get in touch with us to discuss the finer details.
- What style of music do you offer?Pop, Rock, Soul and Motown
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?We are happy to learn a first dance request free of charge.
A Sample of our repertoire:
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
Black or White - Michael Jackson
American Boy - Estelle
Faith - George Michael
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Domino - Jessie J
Forget You - Ceelo Green
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Hey Ya - Outkast
I Feel Good - James Brown
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Livin on a prayer - Bon Jovi
Mr Brighside - The Killers
Rolling in The Deep - Adele
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus