A tribute to Karen Carpenter
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A tribute to Karen Carpenter
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing in top class hotels in Japan, and cruise ships.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, Special occasions, Birthdays.
- Who are your previous clients?70th birthday party in Harlow.
- How long do you play for?3 x 45 min sets, last set performed as a duo with vocalist Deborah Bailey, performing Country, Rock n Roll and 60's plus saxophone instrumentals.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Four square meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes indeed
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Approx one or two 20 min breaks, longer or shorter if required.
Songs of The Carpenters i.e Top of The World, Close To You, Superstar, Rainy Days and Mondays, Mr Postman, Only Yesterday,
Optional 45 min set of Country and Rock n Roll, or 60's, i.e Country Roads, Rose Garden, Jolene, Reeet Petite, Twisting The Night Away', In His Kiss, Be My Baby, Great Balls of Fire ...
The Karen Carpenter and Country Show begins with a tribute to Karen Carpenter performed by Niki Jayne followed by Country Classics performed by Deborah Bailey (as seen on 'Stars in Their Eyes'). With Rock n Roll numbers, saxophone instrumentals and 60's hits blending nicely into the latter part of the performance, this show with all its contrast works just perfectly and gets the audience singing along, dancing and reminiscing to some of the greatest, most sentimental tunes of all time.