Just Big Smiles
If you are getting married in Norfolk or Suffolk and are looking for a Wedding Photographer to capture your Love, Laughter and Just Big Smiles, then please do get in touch, Karl and Jim would love to hear about what you have planned for your wedding day.
Shaun Obrien• July 7, 2019
Absolutely amazing people, huge range of props and fantastic photo enhancements. Love how you made me look. Thank you!! Can't rate you highly enough.
Peaky Blinders take over• July 7, 2019
What a fantastic event to go to for our anniversary, pictures in a car, and a booth for posed photos with props sounded fun but I am amazed by the standard of the photos and how quickly they were done, even slightly adapted too ;) fantastic service thank you HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Peaky Blinders Event• July 7, 2019
What a great idea for a little pop up photo shop, the props were brilliant and the quality of the photos all done on the night were amazing. So much fun let us know if you have another event like this
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-wedding photo session, full set of colour and black and white image, canvas of favourite picture, + lots more
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never - the day is dedicated to only you.
- What style of photos do you take?Jim is a lifestyle photographer Karl is a documentary photographer
- What kind of technology do you use?4 Canon DSLR cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2 to 4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Package dependent.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Karl and I work togeather
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- Are you insured?Yes we are fully insured
- What happens if you lose my wedding pictures?During the wedding breakfast, we back up all pictures to two laptops and two external disks which are all stored in different locations, car, pocket etc. We use 2 cameras each and all photos are written to two cards in the camera, so should one card go down we always have a backup on the second card. We will never lose the pictures of your day.