Julie Hartlepool Face Painter
I'm a face painter, henna artist, bodyartist, holistic therapist & tarot reade. I've been in this profession for over 25 years & regularly work at parties, fun days & promotional events, for large stores, corporate company events aswell as smaller family parties.
Rebecca Ayton• Oct. 20, 2018
She was brilliant! And very friendly, would definitely recommend to friends and family!
- How long do you need to set up?Ideally at least half an hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 25years of working in this industry
- Are you DBS checked?As I am self employed we cannot apply for DBS, but I have the equivalent which is called Disclosure Scotland which is a form of DBS for those who are self employed.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I may not be able to paint everyone if there are too many for me to paint in the time I am there. I can usually comfortably paint up to 20 faces at a 2 hour party, for example (or alternatively do up to 20 temporary/glitter/henna tattoos at a 2 hour party).
- Do you have minimum set times or minimum set prices.My minimum is £65 for up to a 2 hour booking. If your party/event is only for 1 hour or 1 and half hours I am still happy to attend but the price would still be the same as if it was a 2 hour booking.
- How many faces can be painted in one hour? How many glitter/henna/temporary tattoos can be done in an hour?In a 1 hour face paint booking, maximum number of faces panted is 7 faces. In a 1 & half hour booking maximum of 10 faces painted. In 2 hour booking, maximum number of faces painted is 20 faces. In a 1 hour temporary/glitter/henna tattoo booking, the maximum number of tattoos will be 7. In a 2hour temporary/glitter/henna tattoo booking, the maximum number of tattoos will be 20. If you're expecting more people to require face painting/tattoos at your party/event, please book for more than 2 hours or alternatively I can bring an extra artist along (obviously the fee would double for 2 artists).
- Can the artist do both facepainting & glitter tattoos at an event/party?Yes but it depends on how many children are at the party & what style of glitter tattoo is requested as to how many can be catered for per party. eg. at a 2 hour party with 20 children each child could only have either a face paint or a glitter tattoo, there would not be enough time to offer both to any child. However I can offer the option of bringing another artist along to work with me if each child would like to have both a face paint & tattoo (obviously this would double the fee though as there would be 2 artists to pay).
- What is the farthest North that you can travel to bookings.Hartlepool is the farthest North I travel in autumn & winter & early spring. Dalton Park/Seaham are generally the furthest North I am able to travel during late spring & summer. However I can travel to certain venues in Sunderland eg Stadium of Light in the summer months.
- What is the farthest South you can travel to bookings?In Autumn & Winter, I am unable to cover areas South of Middlesbrough. During Spring & Summer, Redcar is generally the farthest south I can travel, but I can travel slightly further to some venues eg Saltburn Leisure Centre during late Spring & Summer.
Face painting, arm painting & glitter tattoos for children aged from 3 years.
Henna tattoos or Festival Style Glitter faces for older children, teens & adults; prices from £80 for 2 hours
Body painting or chill out zone style relaxation therapies/holistic well being therapies &/or Tarot reading also available for grown ups; prices from £80 for 2 hours.