Price from: £300
£300 for walkabout entertainment (juggling, magic, contact juggling) £500 for a stage act £negotiable for multiple acts
High energy juggling, cyr wheel acrobatics and mind blowing magic
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, my street show would be perfect for open air events
- How many people will you perform for?I've performed for intimate crowds of just a few people up to crowds exceeding 20,000 people
- Will your magic suit my event?Absolutely, my performance suits all events and will entertain everyone from 1 to 101
- What type of magic do you performClose up and parlour style magic
- How long is the act?It varies depending on what the client wants
- Any special requirements for the show?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, insured through Equity.
- Is the show safe?Very, elements of danger are part of the show but all are family friendly and safe.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, 45 minute street show style performance available.
- What venues can you work in?All venues, low ceiling venues would be suggested to book either close up magic, contact juggling or a mix of both.
- How long is your performance?Walkabout performances range from 1 to 3 hrs Juggling act can be either a short and spectacular 3 minutes or a 10 minute piece full of outstanding juggling across multiple juggling props Half and full day options available on request
- What age range do you work with?Mostly adults but can cater for children also
High end circus entertainment and magic