JUDE ELLIOTT - VOCALS
Growing up in a small Yorkshire village, Jude was obsessed with Music, Theatre and the Arts... Performing wherever and whenever she could. She completed diplomas for the London College of Music, A degree in Music and Drama at the Manchester Metropolitan University, A solo in the Sydney Opera House at the opening ceremonies of the olympic games, (which her Choir had been invited to) and m any other successes.
A Musical career spanning over a decade now, you can find Jude performing live, Improvising and freestyling with DJ’s. As well as writing, creating and recording with some of the worlds most talented Musicians and Producers... These include Arthur Baker, System of Survival, Rui Da Silva, Wax- On - (Nightmares on Wax), Mat Playford and We Love recordings to name a few.
The last few years have seen Jude performing at many of the prestigious venues around the world, including Annabel’s, The Ritz, Pacha, Space, Home House, Blue Marlin, Ocean Beach Club and Cipr...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Min one break per 45min set. Breaks are min 15mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Small intimate dinners to weddings to large corporate events
- How much space do you require?For Solo/Duo gigs - 4sqM For larger gigs - please allow 1-2sqM per performer. For performances with Dancers we will need a stage with 6sqM and levels if possible.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes i have a small room PA system and floor lights. This is included in the price. I can also transport and set up alone. For larger gigs/events i will send over a rider.
- How long do you play for?Can fit to the clients request.. From one song to 4 hours!
Jude can perform
Solo - With pre-recorded digital tracks or with DJ
Acoustic Duo - With Guitar or Piano
Electronic Duo - With Saxophone and With pre-recorded digital tracks and/additionally with...