Hi, I’m Paul.
I like to document life.
I’ve been a photographer for as long as I can remember.
The likes of Colin Prior and Joe Cornish inspired me to get into photography.
The first time I remember picking up a camera was Rock climbing in the English Lake District.
My friends have been telling me since I was a kid that I should be a photographer as I was never without a camera in my hand.
I believe that wedding photography should be relaxed and candid with some set up shots of your loved ones.
When we got married the thing I loved about our wedding photography was how relaxed the photographers made us feel.
My first big success was in 2015 when I became second photographer to Jason Friend, Jason is one of the North Easts top photographers.
After photographing my first wedding I knew at this was something I wanted do. For me, it was kind of a big deal.
Now I’m photographing 15 weddings per year.
A big part of my business is helping couples become more comfortable in front of the camera.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?All edited photographs on a USB, all photos are edited and ready in 4 weeks or less.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional and documentary style
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?www.jpwphotography.co.uk
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I look at all photographs and edit the best of the bunch. As you can imagine there will be a lot of photographs repeated so only the best of these will be sent.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depends on clients wishes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
We are offering professional wedding photography services to any venue in the North East UK. Prices start at £200 for 4hours. Then £50 per hour after that.