With sixteen years’ experience, Jonny Orange is an Exeter-based performer with an enormous repertoire, both of songs and genres. Having played in large, horn-heavy swing bands, rock n’roll bands, funk groups and everything in between, Jonny Orange’s range is as wide as it is eclectic.
Maybe you’re looking for some jazzy noodling for that more authentic feel to a party, or perhaps you want that special song to accompany you down the aisle – whatever you want, Jonny Orange can provide.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, small functions (parties, etc.), large public functions (fetes, fairs, balls, etc.), university balls, corporate events, restaurants, pubs, clubs - pretty much everything!
- Who are your previous clients?I have played at hundreds of weddings across the South-West. I've also played venues such as Torquay's Theatre Royal, Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, and Exeter's university, Cavern Club and Phoenix.
- How long do you play for?This is negotiable. When solo, I tend to not play straight for more than 90 minutes if singing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA. Lighting can be provided at an extra cost.
- How much space do you require?Very little! Whatever the spacing requirements a way will be found to squeeze in.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let me know what you want played with a week's notice, I will learn it for you. That said, if there are lots of songs I don't know, then I'll let you know straight away.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually a break every 90 minutes if singing.