A professional, friendly and reliable musician with years of experience performing a tasteful selection of songs to please all ages and to enhance your special day or event.
Ideal for wedding breakfasts, afternoon entertainment and events.
Matt Carruthers• 10 Aug 2015
Jonny performed at our Walk to Remember event for Marie Curie at Blenheim Palace this weekend and he was beyond fantastic! He really added to the atmosphere of the night and I'd certainly welcome the opportunity to have Jonny perform at a future event!
Jo Smith• 30 Oct 2016
Jonny performed at our wedding in September and we couldn't have found anyone better. He has a wonderful voice and covered a nice range of songs, all with a friendly and professional service. All of our guests were commenting on how good he was. Thank you for helping to make our day so perfect.
lynn loader• 9 Jun 2018
great night with Jonny Goode. All different ages were singing and dancing.
Joanne Loades• 29 Sep 2015
Jonny played at our wedding in Norfolk a week ago and we couldn't have been happier. A talented, friendly and professional musician who kept all our family and friends very well entertained. Jonny has a superb wide ranging repertoire and there really is something for everyone. Thanks so much Jonny, we hope to see you again!
Katie Taylor• 20 Jul 2015
Played at my cousins wedding, what an absolute pleasure it was listening to Jonny sing. I overheard many guest speaking highly of him too. The set added a special touch to what was a perfect day. Thankyou for making the journey to Sheffield Jonny, you are a very talented man and come highly reccommended!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I'm happy to fit around your day. I ask for a break to be no longer than 30 mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With good notice I'm happy to learn a song.
- How much space do you require?About 2 x 3 square metres is great
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours
Up to 2 hours of live performance. High quality amplification and tasteful lighting provided. Outdoor amplification also optional.
Please find a sample set list below
1. Marylou // Ricky Nels...