Verified bookings: 1
Price from: £1000
Lucy• May 10, 2019
Jonny plays for us often at our village pub. He is a really nice guy and has an amazing talent. The image he portrays is very professional and we would recommend anyone who’s looking for a singing guitarist to use Jonny! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Singing acoustic guitarist
- What are the highlights of your career?All of it but mainly being able to play alongside some great people.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professional, precision, quality & image
- What kind of events do you usually serve?From pubs and cafes to weddings and functions
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to list in here!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, card, PayPal or via website
- How long do you play for?Up to you! I can perform up to three hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own pa but no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes & Yes
- How much space do you require?Not a lot.... 5 square metres?
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With pre arranged planning any song can be performed! I just need 4 weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends how long the set is but generally it’s 15 minutes per hour performed.