The Beat Goes On
We are a fantastic function band from Surrey, England!
We play music that is fun, energetic and danceable and great for your wedding, party or event.
Our repertoire contains a wide range of pop, rock and soul from the 60's to now.
James Powell• 13 Aug 2010
We booked the Beat Goes On for our wedding reception and we were delighted with them! The range of songs they played was fantastic and they let us choose the playlist. They even learnt a few extra songs we'd requested including our first dance song which was great! The dance floor was packed all night with happy partygoers and I have very fond memories of dancing the night away with my close friends and family. The only negative was how sore my throat was the next day from singing along so much!...
Tim Manuel• 4 Jun 2011
The band made our wedding day. From our initial inquiry, through to the big day itself, they were incredibly professional and accommodating. They even learnt an extra song for our first dance. On the night, they rocked. The vocals were outstanding- commented on by many of our guests. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you!! 10/10
Kathryn Everson• 17 Jul 2010
5.0 out of 5. We have seen this band perform on quite a few occasions and have hired them for both a major birthday and recently our wedding. They are excellent and just keep getting better and better. Their repertoire is very varied and they are keen to know if there are specific songs you would like them to perform. They are a professional band that we would recommend for any occasion. You won't be disappointed! Kathryn Everson 17 Jul 2010
Rachel Aldridge• 9 Jun 2012
Mark and I wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help and entertainment at our wedding. We thought you were absolutely brilliant and have had great feedback from lots of the guests, thank you for help making our day so special. Mark and Rachel.
Paul Dennis• 12 Jun 2012
Thank you for such a wonderful night. Everyone really enjoyed your performance and you really helped make it a great night for us both.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We play music that is fun, energetic and danceable and great for your wedding, party or event.
- What are the highlights of your career?The weddings of our customers ... see our testimonials
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Becks our singer is really special and can cover virtually any kind of song. The rest of us are not bad too on our instruments. We all have years of experience of playing at functions
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties, clubs, pubs...
- Who are your previous clients?See the testimonials at http://www.thebeatgoeson.info/
- How can event planners pay for your services?£100 deposit on booking, rest on the day of the event. Payment can be by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours with one or two breaks. Up to 2 hours 20 minutes total playing time
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?20 square meters minimum
All Right Now
Are You Gonna Go My Way
Back Street Luv
Because The Night
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Born To Be Wild
Brand New Day
Brown Eyed Girl