Accordion music, with music of your choice from France, Italy, Tango, Klezmer or folk.
I have many years of experience entertaining at functions, weddings, parties and outdoor events.
Alison Demerliac• 2 Mar 2017
We were very satisfied. The music was lovely and so appropriate for our Anglo French wedding. Brilliant.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours, extra hours by arrangement.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?Hardly any.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly, by arrangement, given enough time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?for my average 2 hour set, I'll need a short break of 10 -15 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Small amp if needed.
French tunes include Brise Napolitaine, Flambee Montalbanaise, Jeanette, La vie en Rose and many more
Italian tunes include O Sole Mio, Torna a Sorrento, La Matinata, Carnival of Venice and many more...