Accordion music, with music of your choice from France, Italy, Tango, Klezmer or folk.
I have many years of experience entertaining at functions, weddings, parties and outdoor events.
Alison Demerliac• March 2, 2017
We were very satisfied. The music was lovely and so appropriate for our Anglo French wedding. Brilliant.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours, extra hours by arrangement.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Small amp if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?Hardly any.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly, by arrangement, given enough time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?for my average 2 hour set, I'll need a short break of 10 -15 minutes.
French tunes include Brise Napolitaine, Flambee Montalbanaise, Jeanette, La vie en Rose and many more
Italian tunes include O Sole Mio, Torna a Sorrento, La Matinata, Carnival of Venice and many more.
Klezmer tunes include such favourites as Freylekh Zain, Hava Nagila, Nigun Atik, Bai mir bist du shen and many more.
Tangos include La comparsita, el Choclo, Gallo Ciego, libertango and others.
Also a great selection of English and Irish dance tunes.