Joe Gash is a fully trained Musical Theatre performer, being trained at Expressions Performing Arts after winning Ben Richard's personal scholarship in 2014.
Joe was born in Scunthorpe and raised in Brigg, doing his first show at the age of 8.
Joe trained as a singer but during his career path has been given many opportunities as a dancer.
Joe has had the opportunity to be in many shows performing in theatres such as, St. Augustine’s in the Edinburgh Fringe, The West Yorkshire Playhouse, The Stephen Joseph Theatre, The Lowry, The Forum in Kentish Town, The Churchill Theatre and London’s Excel.
As well as this, Joe has starred in many short films, became the lead singer of the band ‘The Cover Ups’ and performed in various dance shows, being in the final of the UK Dance Elite in 2016.
Joe’s credits include ‘Joe Casey’ in ‘Our House’, ‘Billy Crocker’ in ‘Anything Goes’, ‘Prof. Callahan’ in ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Galileo Figaro’ in ‘We Will Rock You’ and playing ‘The White Rabbit’ in ...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks in-between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If asked, yes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Shows, concerts, weddings, pubs, festivals.
- How much space do you require?Enough to move about and a safe distance from the crowd.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- How long do you play for?I play on how long the employer wishes, usually two 30-40 minute sets.
Set list's can vary from early jazz music to up-tempo, up-to-date pop music, swing, rock, blues.
Joe's voice can adapt to anything and Joe is a top-tenor singer.