Comedian. Writer. Actor. Lover. All of these things I'm aspiring to be.
Just a Southend lad hoping to make people laugh with shit jokes and embarrassing anecdotes.
- BA(Hons) in Television Production & Screen Media. Waste of £30,000, but at least I know how to make films and stuff.
- Performer at Little Smash Comedy. Regular performer at open mic nights.
- Volunteer at Village Green. Volunteer and filmmaker at Southend Film Festival.
- Graphic designer and fine art, uh, artist.
- Funny on occasion.
Lottie Brant• April 7, 2019
Truly hilarious. Great banter with the crowd! Reccomend.
- Do you do open-air acts?Shows outside? Sure. If it rains the audio system might get damaged though.
- How long is the act?15 minutes standard.
- What other services to you provide?If I have the right equipment at the time I could provide services like photography. In comedy I could serve as a support act or other such roles.
- How far are you willing to travel?Basically as far as I can reasonably get on foot or public transport, though I may ask you to cover travel expenses if I have to travel particularly far.
- What kind of comedy do you perform?Mostly observational, though I like to keep it varied. Whilst my act is appropriate for most ages (teens/adults at least), my ideal audience is probably 20-30 year olds.
Services listed are most easily provided on weekends and bank holidays. If you wish for services to be provided during the week, negotiation is required.
- Standard stand-up show, 15 minutes
- Extended show, 20 - 30 minutes.
- Longer show, 30 minutes +
Specific length of shows to be negotiated.