Jim Hollands - Fingerstyle Guitarist
Music includes solo guitar arrangements of pop songs from the 1950s to present day and jazz standards.
Beautiful arrangements of music played on solo guitar, perfect for romantic music at a wedding ceremony, or background music at wedding receptions, parties, bars and restaurants.
Jim has years of experience playing at different types of events all over the country and abroad.
Alan May (Treasurer)• 16 Mar 2016
Jim was excellent - on time arriving (considering he had a long journey), well presented and music was excellent also. I really apologise to him as I believe the audience treated him as background music rather than a show of his superb talents. I would definitely want to use him again but not with this audience.
- How long do you play for?Normal performance time is two 1 hour sets, however more can be provided at an additional fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, although this can incur an additional cost. Please get in touch if you are unsure if this will be needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. Certificates can be provided on request if needed.
- How much space do you require?For most performances only a small space will be needed. Enough rom for a chair and a small amp. For large performances extra space may be needed if a PA is needed.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! With enough notice a couple of songs can be requested for your event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The amount and length of breaks depends on performance timings and length. For a standard performance of two 1 hour long sets a minimum of 20 minutes in between is required.
POP SET LIST:
Man in the Mirror - MJ
Don’t Know Why - Norah Jones
Hit Me Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
If I Ain’t Got You - Alicia Keys
Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Africa - Toto