I am an experienced and accomplished pianist/keyboard player who can offer a wide range of musical styles from pop to classical, jazz to Latin and blues to ceilidh, ideal for weddings, corporate events and special occasions.
Kirsty Orr• 1 Jun 2019
Jim was great, played for longer than we booked him for and was more than happy to play our exit song through his PA as well as take requests! Thanks so much!
- How long do you play for?Normally up to 4 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?Roughly a minimum of 5 feet square.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Almost certainly if I'm given at least 2 weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One for no longer than 20 minutes.
50 Tunes sampled from my playlist
Someone Like You (Adele)
Turning Tables (Adele)
Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheerin)
Read All About It (Emile Sande)
All of Me (John Legend)
Marry You (Br...