Originally from the United States, classically trained coloratura soprano Jessica Body now resides in York, England. She earned her Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Jessica is available as a solo singer for events such as weddings, corporate functions, church services, and private events. Singing a wide variety of music styles including opera, musical theatre, folk, jazz, sacred, and contemporary, she works closely with clients to ensure each event leaves a lasting impression and is as special as it can be.
She is very flexible and will do her best to accomodate any and all song requests.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, and private functions.
- How long do you play for?That is completely up to my client. I can sing as short as a few minutes during a wedding ceremony, or as long as a few sets for a reception or private party.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA but I do not have lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?If it is me solo, I just need enough space for my music stand, microphone stand, and speaker.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will try my very best to accommodate any and all song requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on the sets. If they are long (45-60 minutes), I will take a 30 minute break. If I am singing a short (15-30 minute) set, I will take a 15 minute break. The number of breaks I take depends on how many sets I'm singing; I will take one break after each set.
Du Ring an Meinem Finger
Time to Say Goodbye
O Mio Babbino Caro
The Silver Aria
Poor Wand'ring One
Durch Zärtlichkeit und Schmeicheln
Les oiseaux dans la charmille (Doll Song)
Quel guardo il cavaliere... So anch'io la virtu magica
Tornami a vagheggiar
I Dreamed a Dream
In My Life
Out of My Dreams
Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
Green Finch and Linnet Bird
Think of Me
Music of the Night
Traditional Folk Songs:
The Ash Grove
The Trees they Grow so High
The Last Rose of Summer
I Vow to Thee My County