J.D Singfield are a Blues act formed in 2015 by Joe (Vocals, Harmonica & Guitar) and Dan (Guitar & Vocals).
Mainly inspired by the golden era of Chess Records, they serve up a big Spoonful of blues including hits by Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Little Walter & Chuck Berry as well as their own material!
Ian Gill• 8 Nov 2017
The band was fantastic, playing a great selection of blues, ballads and rock. We soon had everyone jumping around on the dance floor. They made our party something special.
Alexander Grey - Client• 1 Nov 2017
We needed a band for our wedding, and as a big fan of the blues, I was keen to find someone who focused on that genre, rather than did it as a side bar. A friend recommended J.D. Singfield and listening to the band on-line convinced me they were the right guys for the job...They were lovely to deal with before and at the event. More importantly, they are an awesome, dirty blues band, with a few off piste bits of Hendrix and Zeppelin (the bits that came from he blues!), but mainly focused on Howl...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vintage Blues Act
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing Glastonbury, touring Russia as well as Texas to play SXSW festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Niche Blues Act
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Party, Corporate Event, Bar gig etc
- Who are your previous clients?O2, SKY, IKEA, M&S and many more.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide all our own equipment including Pa System and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe if its bluesy!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 30minute break
Little Walter - My Babe
Little Walter - Mellow Down Easy
Bo Diddley - Who Do You Love
Bo Diddley - You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover
Bo Diddley - Before You Accuse Me
Elmore James - Dust My Broom