J.D Singfield are a Blues act formed in 2015 by Joe (Vocals, Harmonica & Guitar) and Dan (Guitar & Vocals).
Mainly inspired by the golden era of Chess Records, they serve up a big Spoonful of blues including hits by Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Little Walter & Chuck Berry as well as their own material!
Ian Gill• Nov. 8, 2017
The band was fantastic, playing a great selection of blues, ballads and rock. We soon had everyone jumping around on the dance floor. They made our party something special.
Alexander Grey - Client• Nov. 1, 2017
We needed a band for our wedding, and as a big fan of the blues, I was keen to find someone who focused on that genre, rather than did it as a side bar. A friend recommended J.D. Singfield and listening to the band on-line convinced me they were the right guys for the job...They were lovely to deal with before and at the event. More importantly, they are an awesome, dirty blues band, with a few off piste bits of Hendrix and Zeppelin (the bits that came from he blues!), but mainly focused on Howling' Wolf etc. They clearly gig a lot together, because they are very tight, and all the members (drums, bass, lead, and J.D. on acoustic, harmonica and vocals) are all very well sorted. They played two sets at our wedding, and they went down really well: we had many compliments from our guests, who spanned several generations. There's nothing earnest about their delivery: this is full on, edgy stuff, that will get you out of your seat quickly. I really can't recommend them enough: if you like some raucous blues, hire these guys. You won't be disappointed.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vintage Blues Act
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing Glastonbury, touring Russia as well as Texas to play SXSW festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Niche Blues Act
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Party, Corporate Event, Bar gig etc
- Who are your previous clients?O2, SKY, IKEA, M&S and many more.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide all our own equipment including Pa System and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe if its bluesy!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 30minute break
Little Walter - My Babe
Little Walter - Mellow Down Easy
Bo Diddley - Who Do You Love
Bo Diddley - You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover
Bo Diddley - Before You Accuse Me
Elmore James - Dust My Broom
Elmore James - Can't Hold Out
Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightnin'
Howlin' Wolf - Killing Floor
Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful
Canned Heat - On The Road Again
Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
The Rolling Stones - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Muddy Waters - Baby Please Don't Go
Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working
Muddy Waters - I'm Ready
John Lee Hooker - Dimples
John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
Ray Charles - I Got A Woman
Tommy Tucker - High Heel Sneakers
Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago
Robert Johnson/Cream - Crossroads
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride & Joy
Buddy Holly - Not Fade Away
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady
Elvis - Thats Alright Mama
Elvis - Hound Dog
The Beatles - One After 909
Big Bill Broonzy - Hey Hey
JJ Cale - Call Me The Breeze
Led Zeppelin - Rock'n'Roll