Janet Gow Photography Ltd
Winner of the Luxe Wedding Awards : Best Documentary Wedding Photographer 2019, South West Region - based in Gloucestershire and working UK Wide.
Anonymous User• 20 Oct 2018
Having met Jan 10 years ago when she did a Boudoir shoot for me, when my other half finally got around to popping the question, Jan got the job of recording our happy day.
Jan and her assistant did a fab job so many photos some that we requested some that we had discussed in advance and lots I didn't remember, as she did lots of natural shots when there was an opportunity and they're the ones I love most.
Nothing was too much trouble and Jan just got on with it moving people around when she n...
Anonymous User• 5 May 2016
From initial consultation to the day of our blessing to the aftercare Jan Gow has been phenomenal! Everything has been absolutely perfect! The day of the blessing Jan turned into not only our photographer but a friend too and at times she became a counsellor also ☺️ today 5 days on from the blessing we received our photographs.. Each and every photo is outstanding in fact words cannot describe how we are feeling right now they exceeded our expectations and more! So if your in doubt with choosing...
Anonymous User• 5 Aug 2018
Jan was fantastic from start to finish, as soon as we met her we knew we wanted her to be a part of our day. She made us feel so confortable and we didn't even notice the photos being taken. She was totally flexible and let us completely change our plans to include more 'formal' photos at the last minute. The photos were more perfect then we could've wished for and we've had to many lovely comments about them. We'd recommend Jan to anyone - Kittie & Dan, Elmore Court Wedding
Anonymous User• 10 Aug 2018
A huge thank you to Jan for our beautiful wedding photos. She captured the fun and joy of the day and thanks to her we get to relive it over and over. We chose Jan because we really love her style of photography - Although we did want some posed photos, we loved the idea of capturing candid photos of our guests relaxing and enjoying themselves which is exactly what Jan got for us.
Jan also took the stress out of the planning with her professionalism and expertise. During the initial consultati...
Anonymous User• 25 May 2019
A huge thank you to Jan who is an amazing photographer, it was like having another mum with me on our special day. She made us laugh and cry (in a good way). Our pre wedding photo shoot was amazing where we got to know Jan and she got to know us which was fab. She was on the go all day and most of the evening capturing all the moments of the day. On receiving the photos taken of the day yet again she made me cry! one word FABULOUS, Jan is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend...
- What does the wedding package include?All packages include all of your images at high resolution as digital copies - depending on your package they will either be a digital download or on a boxed USB. You will also get a password protected online gallery to view your photos on and to share with friends and family.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I prefer a relaxed, documentary style - I would rather photograph what's happening that MAKE it happen to photograph, if that makes sense? People always look more relaxed and happy in photos that they don't know are being taken. Of course with every wedding theres a portion of the day when we have to arrange photos - family photos for instance - I work with you in the run up to the wedding to make sure this part of the day is done as quickly as possible to ensure we don't get bored !
- What kind of technology do you use?Top of the range full frame Canon equipment
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You will get a password protected online gallery to view your photos on and to share with friends and family.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I currently turn editing around for a couple within 14 days of their wedding - which usually means your photos are often ready before you're back from your honeymoon!
- Do you send all the photos taken?You get all of your proofs - and I don't cap the upper limit. I reject any where peoples eyes are closed or multiple shots of the same thing - and the occasions where someone walked in front of me when I was taking a sneaky candid shot !
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most people book me on my own but some pay extra for me to have a second photographer with me to increase coverage
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes - I work with a group of other professional full time photographers of the same standard as me and we work our diaries to ensure there is always someone to cover in an emergency.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Technically yes but in practice I would always ask your permission before using your images on my website or in printed media.