I am a young photographer based in Worcestershire! I love taking photos at different events and occasions and have a 2 years of experience along with a large portfolio. I specialise in taking photos that not only document memories of people but also a feel of the occasion itself- this being due to my primary interest in landscape photography. Feel free to drop me a message for any extra info! :)
I am also available for aerial/drone photography!
Visney• June 2, 2019
Gary foster• May 25, 2019
Jane was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble and the photos she took were perfect. Jane took all the traditional photos, any requests anyone required and lots of natural shots of guests, which came out brilliantly. We would highly recommend Jane and we are over the moon with the end results giving us loads of memories of our special day. Thank you Jane.
Megan• Aug. 4, 2018
"Absolutely amazing photographer. Thank you so much for capturing how special our day was. I would highly recommend booking Jane so professional and has given us such amazing photos.
We can’t thank you enough Jane"
Jack Byles• Feb. 3, 2018
"You arrived to the venue very promptly and were happy to set up, ready for the event. You had a good balance between venue shots, still photos, and candid photos. The photos came out really well, and the edits were also amazing. 100% would recommend you to others.
Thank you so much again, everyone loves the photos: perfect way to remember the evening"
- What services do you offer?I offer a reliable and high quality photography service for all types of events and occasions!
- What style of photos do you take?I love to take a combination of directed photos and candid, "in the moment" shots. As I am originally a landscape photographer I love to not only capture the people but also the setting of the occasion to give a complete album to remember the event!
- What kind of technology do you use?I use an Olympus DSLR with light-box flash capabilities and a variety of zoom and portrait lenses. I also have a drone to use for outdoor aerial shots.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?If you need the photos in a hurry then I can have them to you within the 3 days (at no extra cost), however my standard timing is between 1 and 2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I will carefully select the photos that will make up an album... no one want to have to sort through blurry outtakes!!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I am a one woman team :)
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a network of photographer friends who would be able to cover in an emergency.
Events Photography (with or without flash/lighting)
Portrait or profesional headshots
Creative modelling photoshoots